Comments And Additions To The Free Games...

Slaughter

There is a Pinball-Maker programm available with thousands of pinball tables downloadable, it's called Visual Pinball, you can get it (and some tables) from this site:

https://irpinball.ztnet.com/

There are some tables from me outthere (albeit some years old) like IGNITION, which was a remake of the table from the PC version of "Pinball Dreams". As i saw atm, someone made an updated version of my table! Cool :huh:

• 2 months later...

Basically, this group called ESA, who monitor the vast majority of video game trademarks "raid" this site every few months to check they're not doing anything illegal, that's why on protected games there's a logo which shows "ESA" and stops you from downloading it.

Xcom has been there for quite a long time, and has constantly been the number 1 download, so they can't have missed it, thus one can assume it's not illegal.

*link removed*

link to the games themselves^

Edited by Slaughter

You are probably right Solitaire, but we do not wish to take any chances yet. Therefore we'll only link to freeware here. I think abandonware should be embraced by the publishers, as it promotes their franchises, but until it is we'll not link to it. Well, with the exception of the UFO download on Fileplanet that is ;)

Anyway, thanks for the link, but I'll remove it for now.