Make A Prediction

Ivory

Yes, true! AMD 1700 Xp + here.

Actually i just posted to express my unbelievance! You guys don't know the movie "Seven" ???!!! Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey, Morgan Freeman in a film made by the director of "Fight Club", a superb thriller about a serial killer? And you tell me you don't know it ?! *faints*.....

Ok you guys from Proxima Centauri or behind the moon: WATCH THAT FILM! :lol:

My prediction: The next poster will talk japanese fluidly. Or he will be from Proxima Centauri. Or better: BOTH! :huh:

Edit: Link to Se7en

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you say it :lol: (who is that guy in the pic actually?) I predict that the next poster likes italian food !

Re Donna Summer: Well i have been <10 years at that time and i saw her singing "I feel love". And she looked much better back then :huh:

https://www.jpc.de/image/middle/front/0/4819628.jpg

Accounting Troll, i thought you were looking like this:

https://www.mikerisolisgodfatherpage.com/duvall.JPG

And i thought Don Corleone is your boss.... ;)

I like foods from many cultures, having lived in a multicultural society. So it counts. Bolognaise sauce is almost a religion by itself.

Shagpuss: Laser pistols? You can handle anything! Well, almost anything.

My prediction is that the next person will occasionally dream of going to the stars, and will have this tendency to get into brief fits of maniacle laughter when doing so.

- NKF

freaky.....actually joking aside i have been known to drift off in a borring lecture to the stars and have a bit of a giggle....doesnt sit to well wiht some lecturers tho, they just wont except hat you aint laffing at them!!! lol

ok, next poster will drive a red bmw (is there such a thing?)

I don't drive and I get lifts in a clapped out Vauxhall Corsa that gets overtaken by speeding tortoises :huh:

Aralez, the bloke in my atvar is Tony Hancock, a comedy actor who was prominent in the 1950s and 1960s.

I predict that the next poster cheerfully tells charity collectors "I'm too mean" when they shake their collection tins under his/her nose.

I sometimes stay up until 3 or 4 AM. THis is mainly because I don't have much free time in the day anymore, and I sacrifice sleep for recreation. It's come at a cost though.

The next poster will be hoplessly in love with me, to the point where he/she may try to deny it, but I know they'll be kidding themself.