Make A Prediction

Ivory

Sorry to dissapoint you but I've never been arrested.

The Sea Peoples is the name given to a mysterious group of raiders that devestated the Eastern Meditteranean around 1200 BC. The Hittite and Greek civilizations collapsed and only the Egyptians managed to fight them off.

The next poster has been researching the summoning of demons and decided to try to call up a succubus.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no, my favourite film is "High Anxiety" by Mel Brooks :lol:

The next poster is the newest incarnation of the Maya-God "Quetzalcoatl" and will tell us some cool stories about being a god. :lol:

(Btw, try saying Quetzalcoatl 30 times in a row) ;)

AHA!! Caught you trying to be sneaky! You are a naughty boy! Altho' I do admit that they are an aqquired taste.

The next poster wants a "We love Ivory" smilie in an effort to lure her back...... :)

(btw when I meant goin shopping with a female friend, I meant that when they go in the clothes shops you go aswell and you can still oggle all the ladies without being smacked...) ;)

I think persuading BB to give us a new smilie is going to be the hardest part of the campaign. Remember how long it took you to get a pie smilie out of him?

And I'm glad to see you had a disreputable reason for going clothes shopping ;)

Okay, next poster is secretly planning to use the Weebl and Bob fan club to take over our forum and declare himself supreme ruler of the Love Nest.

MWUAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope sorry my plan to declare myself supreme ruler (of the universe) involves specially trained, genetically enhanced and super inteligent mice! so far i have assembled 2 and 3/4 mice, i think the other 1/4 ran away, but i might have eaten it, the investigation continues!!

The next poster will think i am a tad mentally unstable

Unless they are in the know.........

OMG OMG OMG, apparently the mantal institute makes quite a bit of money from my ramblings, there are stalls and rides and every thing.

Soon to be purchased by the DIZNEE CORPORATION TM* (they can't stand the competition!)

the next poster will be the screaming banshee who is in the padded cell next to mine> YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!