Make A Prediction

Ivory

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look here: Gummibaerchen

And no, i didn't know that toads live in holes. In my youth we often found some 1cm-long baby-toads in a small forest nearby, i always thought they came from a small sea in that area... Seems i was wrong. :huh:

The next poster always loses when playing strip-poker.

Gosh, look here for some nasty chemical experiments with Gummibears: Film It looks like they are excellent as a rocket fuel :lol: :lol:

Well, gosh, that's an easy one: of course we do! And then if he fell down a hill it would be really sweet.

Also, that Gummy Bear Burning video was awesome while listening to Rob Zombie.

The next poster will be getting sick of how many times in this thread the phrase "The Next Poster" has been used...

Wrong! :huh: I love the hell out of your version, and wish you to type it up every time you reply to this topic. :D

In the crystal ball I see that :P the next poster has actually used one of those false vaginas for his/her personal pleasure. :D

I used to vie for the California title of Throwing Out Your Arm Drinking Beer. Does that count? :huh:

I predict the next person who chooses to add to this collection of madness will be a big, unapologetic fan of really over-the-top Power Metal. :P

Sorry i don't have a Xbox or even a pad of it. But i once had that HUGE gravis Phoenix youstick that is/was 60x60x60 cm large and looks like a klingonian torture device. Maybe the Klingons even used it for knocking some romulans unconscious, i don't know :lol:

The person to write an answer to this text (Ha! Ii avoided "the next poster") will be a master of klingonian torture and will tell us some gruesome details of his work!!!

Time for my accounting anecdote then!

*rambles on about the ways to account for inflation in company accounts for twelve hours*

This isn't the traditional method, but there was an episode of Deep Space 9 in which Quark uncovered a complex financial fraud and he was trying to explain it to a bunch of Klingons who did not look as if they were taking it in.

It is my expectation that the individual who will type out a missive in answer to my soothsaying efforts will admire the traditional Ferengi philosophy on money and women.

Which is... ?

Can't answer that, i'm no Trekkie-film-fan, i don't like the uniform style of them :huh: Always reminds me of the Mel Brooks film "Men in Tights" :lol: :lol:

The next poster will like the Charles Bronson "Death Wish" films with all his/her heart. :lol:

They aren't allowed to wear clothing, talk or own property. Ferengi society is changing as a result of the events in DS9, much to the dissapointment of Ferengi men who are probably worried that it's going to be payback time.

I've only seen the first Death Wish film, but I liked it, but not as much as when the Carry On films had a go at Robin Hood and his merry men.

I have consulted the bones and sacrificed a British Rail sandwich, and I have seen a vision of the next post and its writer. It will be Ivory who will be enraged by what I've said about the Ferengi, and she will become world leader and wipe out the male population except for the regulars at this forum. I got the idea from a really bad sci-fi film.

Sadly not. It looks like Ivory is taking a leave of absence lately, though she didn't get the warmest of welcomes nor a stress-free membership so it's no mystery why. Plus keeping the Off Topic section ticking over practically single-handed...*shrug*

No wonder she needs a break.

The next poster misses Ivory's steady flow of interesting topics.

Well, i'd prefer to call the A-Team! :lol:

No Ivory, no Tammy... Where will this lead to.... Maybe Slaughter will have to wear a long-hair wig to keep us in touch with the "feminine side" of this board :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, that would be too much for me, better call Captain Scarlet AND the A-Team !!! ;)

Which brings me to:

The next poster will confess that he is one of the members of the A-Team.