Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

So Tammy is the one who knicked our sign!!

Troll, you do realise that BB is invincible? But we of the Pie Cult are keeping tabs on him to find his weakness, we have yet to try cheap beer and even cheaper women, whenever we get some Aralez always has to "test" them and we never see them again.... :huh:

Strange but true.

I need some more tests now.... grabs two chaep women and they slowly go out of the room "So, have i told you that i'm a famous director ?...." :huh:

But i think i have a weapon to get rid of BB (at least for a while)... Uncovers a XBOX game called "Bomber Man meets Xcom" and waves it at BB: "Get the game, get the game, liitle doggy" and throws it out of the window... Now we only have to wait that the incinerated rest of BB starts to rebuild and goes after that game, then we only have to close all doors and windows and.... Oops i shouldn't have said that loud , i guess ;)

I'm not invincible. I'm merely invulnerable; and even then, only to fire and things that burn. Microwave ovens for example.

*shifts to another sofa*

Bomberman meets X-Com... Heh. You DO know there are already explosives in X-Com... right? :huh:

You should all talk to Matri (instead of trying to eat him). I had to bribe him with a twine smily before he'd stop killing me off... :lol: Hang on... ;) The twine smily... It's gone! ;)

*hides behind his sofa*

And the fact that Aralez is into cheap women while BB is loyal to me should tell you something about that pie cult of yours. ;)

Hugs for the faithful! :huh:

Oh, and as for what I look like, I thought everyone here had seen a picture of me--most have seen more than one. Guess it's time to fix my avatar if people are starting to confuse me with large, bald men.