Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Hello, my dears! Been thinking about all of you lately, and I miss you! Therefore, I am back. I'm going to put the forum in my favorites on my phone, which I should have done long ago.

Sgt. Strike, did you add me on Facebook? If you did, you're going to have to tell me which one is you. As a teacher, I get all kinds of requests from friends of students, so I don't know who some of them are. So if you did, tell me (a Facebook message will work), and if you didn't, you should. :)

I even found Munkeylord if anyone remembers him....was great to talk to him again.

Also, I have been playing the new xcom game sooooo much. I also have found versions of the old ones that I can actually play. <3

*hugs* So good to be back!

The style of the boards may've changed, but the posts haven't been reset in many years now... Would be nice to see someone actually add to that fic, though. tongue.png

Munkeylord still pops around every half-year or so, but most of the old-guard are either here all the time or never at all.

The new game is indeed addictive. I've only completed one playthrough thus far, but I reckon I'll start an impossible run tonight.

In any case, welcome back! bombertammy.gif

I have access to munkeylord and TJ via Facebook now, which is nice. I think I'd love to work on the fic if everyone were still around, but as things are, I think it would just make me miss the ones who are gone.

Maybe the new game will bring some people back. :)

*hugs for bb*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Been thinking about all of you lately, and I miss you! Therefore, I am back.

Dear Queen, there are murmurs of unrest in the streets. People wonder why thy promises have brought so little love to us, the little people. They talk about abandonment, the deafening quiet, thy flight to places of higher e-value. Please prove them all wrong and show us the mercy of posting more. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I only gave up after my post was the most recent one here for a couple of months. :P

*many hugs to all*

February, quite frankly, kicked my tail. Between the flu and a death in the family, I was glad to see that month end.

In order to quell the unrest, there will be emergency supplies of extra hugs provided. And pie.

*cleans the corners, couches, chairs, pillows, floors, etc.* I think we need to clear out somethings, so we have more room overall.

*hugs Queen Tammy* I don't have words to assuage your loss. My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. It is very hard to loose someone. And the flu, you need to take care of yourself better.

On a side note, and to everyone here, please be careful of mosquitoes. I watched my mom suffer through West Nile virus. She's mostly fine now. But it takes it's toll on people. Even me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...