Love Nest For Tammy And Co

Ego Terrorist

Quote from Lobo, the Czarnian, after he broke a guys fingers for patting him on the back: "I don't like that touchy-feely crap"

So go away with your hugs or:

https://www.monitorduty.com/cards/cards/lobo.jpg

Actually i feel way better today! I even installed SP2 on my fresh installation and had ZERO problems!!! Wow, must be my lucky day...

Still, i must insist that we get our Pie-icon asap. Otherwise i can't keep the rebellious feelings in of me. :huh:;)

That cat-burger was fine, too :lol:

While we're on the subject of ugly, your avatar doesn't put you in a good light Aralez...

But regardless, I've had enough, and thus the heavy plasmas will again be put into service. Have at thee!

*BB straps his sign over his back* bombertammy.gif

*pulls two heavy plasma guns from his backpack*

*takes aim at Aralez and starts to fire*

*Kicks BB's head out of the window where it is run over by a 60ton truck, then by a sharp blow with his elbow he unarms Acoounting Troll, slowly and evil grinning he smashes the Tammy sign into pieces with the axe. Then he starts a fire with the shredded wood of the sign and BBQ's his Matri-Cat-Burger on the fire, the frozen Kernel is used as a bottle opener for the "Thank you" beers that he shares with Accounting Troll.*

Ah, life! :lol: :huh:

*BB wanders round without his head, but still grabs a piece of cardboard and scribbles:*

ARALEZ, YOU AREN'T A CZARNIAN

LOBO IS THE ONLY ONE

*turns the card over and scribbles:*

WE LOVE TAMMY

*BB goes outside in the hope that he will find his head, still holding a heavy plasma in one hand*

*Aralez (used to this things from his girl-friend) doesn't even realize the hit with the bat and still tries to lure Matri inbetween the two slices of bread he holds.*

Hey, BB, if you want we can divide the catburger when it's done, you'd only have to help me to get that broccoli-eating piece of catmeat out of that pocket... :lol:

Kernel, Aralez: I've got those flamethrowers you wanted for work. Let me show you how they work on this sofa.

*A sheet of flame washes over the sofa and BB, rendering them both into ashes*

:huh: Hang on, Tammy usually turns up here when we go around beheading and incinerating each other. Perhaps she has forsaken us for pie?