I can't get my mod to run - can someone do it for me?

mikethejoyce

Hi everyone,

I've read every tutorial there is, and I still can't get my uniform mod to run. I can select the mod ingame from the custom game menu, but it has no effect. I think that something might be wrong with the MSSQL stuff; I'll see in a few weeks when I get a new comp.

Anyway, I made all the German Saboteurs use the GermanFieldAgent model instead of that hideous grey camo, and I had the UK saboteurs wear the Allied Soldier model but still keep the red berets (They're airborne, right? The Soldier model seemed the closest to what I saw in Hidden and Dangerous series)

As for loadouts, I gave everyone realistic ones for their side. I gave *every* UK officer an M1911 or a Webley-Scott, and the Nazis all carried Luger P08's or Walther P38's. No more worthless Nagant 1910's. Similarily, UK machinegunners carried Brens or Browning m1922 and the Nazis all had MG34s or MG42s. I know I'm kind of stretching the "realistic" part by still giving the UK troops BAR's, but it adds a bit of variety without the "WTF?" aspect of the RPD's and DPs.

I know it would be annoying to have to go and change so many inventories and RPG Weapons and Models, but I think I have some good ideas.