Version 1.2 of my mod out now!

Oddball_E8

Well it seems ive ironed out the bugs in my mod and now it works (even on the mission that crashed the early version of my mod).

Ive been messing around with the animations this time.

ive also fine-tuned the uniforms a bit more and changed some of the models around.

and just for fun ive done something with the autoplay characters that i think youll like.

just start the game, select my mod and type autoplay in the console, or you could just stay in the main screen for a while and it will start automatically (if you havent activated the console)

a final version of my mod will come out in a couple of weeks, but will contain nothing major (just some more fine-tuning of the uniforms) so you can safely start playing this version.

Hope you liked the mod.

/Oddball_E8

ps. screenshots are coming soon ds.

• 2 months later...

I just installed the 1_2 version, and I like it. Nice job on the uniforms!

The second thing I noticed was what looked like the entire contents of a backpack's worth of drops after a kill... this makes me happy :(

I haven't seen an AP cost for pickups though... am I not paying attention or is it very slight? I think even 1-2 AP for grabbing something should be reasonable, especially when there's extra stuff lying around.

• 4 months later...
I cant get the mod to work its i keep turning it on in the Custom Game menu and apply it but my game goes on as normal, was i supposed to stick it somewhere special?? Iv played both Axis and Allied Campaign (sp?) and no new skins and all my men look the same. :?