Adding custom maps to the game

Xander

found this out don't know if its already know but if you have a random mission you want to enter in the game : make sure you have the tab of chapters on then select the map you want the mission to locate for example Engeland 1 then click on the map right mouse button add new sector select random you see the word template click on the box and then find were you have you own build template of the mission you made dont forget to change the probalillty to 40 so it come on the map in the game

hope this help

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All the Silent Storm boards have been rather quiet lately with barely any new mods being posted for download. I wonder if it's because the editor is difficult to understand. Maybe your efforts to translate the editor manual into a more easily understandable format will help. S2HQ hasn't been updated and the traffic on the boards has been rather sparse, I wonder if everyone is busy making new mods or have they moved on to some other game. I would just like to say thank you for sharing your knowledge of Silent Storm,

you have been a big help to me and I am sure many others looking for information or help with a problem.

Seabee