Increased blood-puffs

Darth Valium

i nearly became insane while finding out the trick with the wrong weapon's damage in the german version, so i played around a bit, and tweaked the size of the blood-puffs, now they are 5 times bigger (lol, i tried 20 times bigger, which is quite impressive, would be nice for headshots, but at the moment there is only one blood-particle for all damagetypes, so i decided this size).

i also tried to increase the size of the blood on the floor and bodies, but not sucessful at the moment( i tweaked some settings of the bloodtextures, there are 5 different ones, but this didnt worked, they must be hidden somewhere else). perhaps if find it out, then i'll release a new version.

damit, no upload possibility, okay, then use this link:

https://forum.jowood.de/attachment.php?s=&postid=784415

did you start a new campagne / used the savegame mod? if not, the mods deactivates itself.

as i said, its only 5 times bigger, if you like a bit more, i will post a new file this evening, or do it yourself:

its in the table "dbo_Particleinstances", ID 49, column "Scale", the biggest value i tried yet was 20, which was quite funny.

by the way, the headshots ID is 3419, the critical hits one is 3420.

changing this only make thins look weird, cause they are in proportion to head/body explosion.

----

by the way, does anyone has figured out yet, how to alter the possiblity of a headshot(the blown away one), and the possibility to completely waste an opponent(the explosion-gib one)?