How much of the game can you mod?

Joe Brush

Hello,

I saw this question slightly answered under another post but I want to ask it under it's own topic.

How much can be accessed and modded? Can the artwork be changed and physics be tweaked? Or is the editor just to make new missions based on the game setting.

Of course this game would make a great Xcom mod, but there is so much more that can be done with this great engine. Wild West, modern, etc etc etc.

Even without the editing capabilities, this is a great little gem of a demo. I can't wait for the release.

-Joe

The impression that has been given is that prety much anything can be changed, including models & artwork.

At the moment though the only people I know of with a working editor are the russians.

I have the editor, but for some reason I can't get it to run on my PC. Probably due to the fact that everything is in russiab :-x

Thanks. That's something to look forward to.

I really love the ragdoll physics. I threw a grenade in the allied demo mission and it blew a Nazi threw a window. Die Nazi Die!

It really makes me want to do a Wild Bunch mod or at least a nice "Mapache Massacre" level.

Pike! Pike. Piiiike..*

Heh heh, I was sniping a german off a stairway in the demo. After delivering a kill shot the german fell back on the stairway and slid down the stairs on his ass. It was memorable!! Takes me back to late night experiences I had with Jagged Alliance 2. Hats off to Nival!!!

Ps. When it comes out in the U.S., I plan to start up a cyberpunk mod. w00t!!!

• 2 weeks later...