Summoning PanzerKleins (cheesy eh?)

Shapemaker

I've been shamelessly hacking away at the game after getting the editor working. I think I've learnt the barest basics (at least I know how to navigate around the editor), but some things still elude me.

I've compiled the following list of PanzerKlein ID numbers, which can be used with the "summonunit" console command:

93 - Axis Machinegunner

94 - Axis Engineer

95 - Axis Ordinary

317 - Allied Sniper

318 - Allied Scout

319 - Allied Ordinary (SHKAS)

545 - Allied Ordinary (PIAT)

546 - Allied Ordinary (Boys)

547 - Allied Ordinary (Vickers)

The summoning works and the PKs are completely usable (it will be dropped off to the deployment point of the current level), but ANY PK thus summoned has only 70/70 VPs, and none of the modifications I've tried to compile in works. And yes, I've got the mod activated... Also, with a clean game (no mods at all) the summoned units are still exactly the same.

Now, I've already finished the game several times and I would like to test the PKs from (nearly) the beginning. Although a PK with only 70 VPs adds some excitement to the game as is, I still would like to try the "correct" models.

Any suggestions?

good point big :P

anways i found out how to fix the panzer health...

make camp anywhere.. summon them..put them on... then go back to ur base.. wala.. full REAL health panzers :)

Verified working. Thank you mate! Never thought that would work so I didn't try to actually bring them home with me. And the mods I did started working too. Well, here are the codes for the T.H.O. PKs as well:

320 - T.H.O Medic

321 - T.H.O Grenadier

322 - T.H.O Gatling Gunner

482 - T.H.O LaserGun

483 - T.H.O AGS 1

544 - T.H.O AGS 2

549 - T.H.O LaserGun (Skeleton paint)

738 - T.H.O Boss

Cheers!

a warning to people trying to make new games with just pks...

some missions u cant use pks in..

the seccond allied mission for me wouldnt let me.. im super mad right now.. anyone know how to get rid of this?

im playing on impossible

Just leave for the particular mission without the PKs. You can do that by going out of the barracks the "normal" way, not via the hangar doors. The PKs will still be there for you when you come back. As far as I know, there are only two or three missions where you cannot use PKs at all...

A little hint I devised. You can finish a mission with all of your squad members wearing PKs even if someone (mission target) needs to be carried away from the area: just summon some person (a regular troop for example) to do the carrying for you when the mission is otherwise finished. The seventh (unnecessary) member will be removed from your party as soon as you leave the area.

There you go...

haha yeah i have been doing that aswell ...

i was messing around with the summonunit command last night and i found a bunch of characters with names and stats and classes..

like a found a bunch of allied soldier type guys... and some scouts...

i havnt checked it out yet but i wonder if they stay after you complete the mission..

• 1 month later...