Berger's Factory HELL

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
Can't get to the next level because I can't find a required ITEM. At least thats what the game keeps on telling me. I'm in the basement and I can't open the bay door in order to get to the next level. What's the damn problem? This game was a joy to play until now. Have v 1.2. Playing Axis if it matters. Even a cheat would help at this time. I'm pulling my hair out. Thanks.

Guest Anonymous
My problem is getting to the next level in "Berger's Factory" A little confused here because I heard that the "two clues" that I need are in the NEXT level, not the one I'm curently in. Now do use the "elevator" to get to the next level OR do I get to the next level by using the "bay" doors. I'm asuming that this is a Technical problem because I can't find any way to operate either one of them. What requirements do I need to be in play in order to get to the next LEVEL of "Berger's Factory"? Thanks.

Guest Anonymous
In my opinion it is poor game design. Depending on how many are in your crew, you have to take them all with you in order to get deeper into the factory. Point and click your entire group then highlight the oppisite "bay" door. I would have never guessed this in a million years. Such b_llshit game design! I read about this in another thread. Thank you. One more thing, disable any running anti-virus I belive it causes the game to crash. Goodbye from Trenton N.J. USA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous
You only need to take the group members that are alive (not unconsious or dead). The unconsious team won't show on your tab, but they will be in the base.