Opening Mission Axis - Allies (Heeeeeeelp!!!)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello!

Well i juts got the game..it is very nice but i am stucked in the opening mission in both Axis - Allies..

In Axis,i kill all the robbers (they stay unconscious,not dead) and as i read from a walkthrough i carry the one with the white clothes behind the car and leave him there...but the mission is not over,the LEAVE button is still red!!!Why is this happening????

In Allied,i kill all the Germans,i am taking my Commander to the r75 bike but nothing is happening as well...!!!!!!What am i doing wrong???

Thank you!

Nikolas

Leave him there? That's an odd walkthrough. Don't the objectives only say to carry him to the vehicle?

I only played a little Axis briefly, but I remember having to just carry him to the car - not dropping him - and the game took over from there. I seem to recall carrying him to the passenger side, but you could always just carry him all the way around the car in realtime mode just to see where it wants you to have him.

The Allied intro mission is similar, you have to carry your commander over to the vehicle but the mission will automatically end when you're within range. Just try it and see if maybe you missed the target by a hair, I guess.

Just for kicks, though, you might want to make sure you've searched the area thoroughly for bonus stuff before attempting to finish the mission. If there's nobody shooting at you, you can have some fun.

Guest Anonymous

Hey thanks for your reply..

I have tried everything man!!Nothing is happening...i killed the robbers,i carried the white clothed man to the car but nothing...i searched the whole bank,still nothing...

The same with the Allies..my commander does not die..is he supposed to die so that i can carry him next??How did you end the opening missions for both Axis - Allies??

Thank you

Nikolas

I have tried everything man!!Nothing is happening...i killed the robbers,i carried the white clothed man to the car but nothing...i searched the whole bank,still nothing...

This reminds me of tech support. I've tried to be as specific as possible... is it unclear? You'll need to be more specific about exactly what you've done and haven't done. "Tried everything" is virtually impossible unless only your copy of the game has a giant bug in it that will not allow you to ever finish a mission.

So relax, start over (I bet you're getting good at it now), check your objectives late in the mission, and see if you're still somehow confused.

Hi!

For the axxis tutorial to end you must carrry the leader of that robber gang, the on in the white suit and walk to the car. The mission should end automatically.

For the allies, you must waste all germans and then carry your commander to the bike with the mg34 on it.

It should end automatically too.

Try it... :wink: