blast threw clue out of map limits

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
i would have posted a screenshot if i knew where to host it. it was on local commandant office mission in ural mountains (axis campaign). i killed all enemies on the map and got the other clue (the one that says bauer is dead). then i saw a bunch of thin gas barrels stacked up on the basement so i shot them for fun. then when i searched for the other clue i couldnt find it. i leveled the place, and still couldnt. so i used seeall 1 command and i saw the clue mark but couldnt see the clue. i looked around alot untill i saw the clue was hung in black area below basement level. it was like the underground level that is completly dark that you cant access in the game but see in the editor. is there a way to get it without restarting the level? maby some kind of teleport cheat or something?

• 3 weeks later...

I think the party line is that it sucks to be your squad. :(

In all seriousness, the manual warns against the possibility of killing or destroying the objectives of your mission, rendering them unattainable. In other words, it is possible to do, even without the "out of bounds" problem, and therefore it may have been doomed to happen by design. At that point, unless there are additional objectives that you can retrieve as a consolation, you're pretty much stuck restarting the mission or restoring a savegame.

Who knows? You may be more efficient the second time around.