Instalation Problem... HELP!!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hello all!

I have some problems with my Silent Storm CD. I bought the game yesterday, and had no time to install it, until today. I tried to install it, and got the error: CRC error. The file ...manualimgtop3.gif doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. :?

And the installation stops. I took a closer look to the CD and it seems that there is al little scratch on it. On further research i found out that some of the files in the directory manualimg are unreadable. Those are stopping the install... :(

Could perhaps someone send me this img directory via E-Mail?

Or perhaps only those top gifs which seem to be wrong?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Xylanium@hotmail.com

Guest Anonymous

Hello Kintaro,

would be nice if you could send them to me, because i want to play the game NOW! Im rally hot after it. Sure, i will change the CD's if possible, since the package is open, and perhaps they wont exchange it...

So, please please, send the files if you have some time.

Thanks,

Xylanium

Guest Anonymous

It works now! Thanks Kintaro!

Just had to copy the CD on Harddrive and to put the new img-files to the right directory, then the install worked properly! Nice!

Tomorrow I'll try to get a new CD. Now Im gona play.

• 3 months later...
Guest Anonymous

i had the same problem with the .gif but also with the script files. which arent installed, so i can play the game but i cannot win any mission.

would it be too much to ask that you sent these files to me?

neufiend@yahoo.com

if you dont, then thanks anyway for listening

• 1 year later...
i had the same problem with the .gif but also with the script files. which arent installed, so i can play the game but i cannot win any mission.

would it be too much to ask that you sent these files to me?

neufiend@yahoo.com

if you dont, then thanks anyway for listening

I bought mine at ebay... :'( And i have the same top3.gif and top4.gif file missing!!! (I read that there's a lot of people with this problem.) I obviously can't return it because it was sold used and "as is"... Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance

p.s. If you could send me those files to my email odinleader@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated.