RB-Mod 5.6 ! And some news!

Aralez

I have a good message and a small bad one for you all:

Good message: I finished work on version 5.6 of the RBmod and will upload to Slaughter asap. Here is the new readmepart:

-Added the Lurkergun

-Changed the SAW to appear in the Handgunsection, this way you won't get 60+ of them :)

-Corrected icon size for the Magnum and the silenced Browning pistol

-Made the smoke grenade available from the start. (infinite)

-fixed the icon for the second rpg7-ammo

-removed the deepone !!!!

-Made the conventional armour have a different texture in the tactical missions.

-Corrected a feature skipped by Altar (due to time-shortage): You can now see difference betweend regular and advanced alien weapons in the 3dview during missions. They used to have the same texture.

-Corrected some minor issues (sizes, weights etc.) e.g. the icon of the Minilauncher

-Added Halfretis (with own voice), Cyborgs and soldiers with camo-painted faces to the crew-pool. (cyborgs will NOT longer replace the tutorial guys !!) You will not see too many of them the new crewmembers are only ~12 and the whole crewpool exists of ~120 units, so the probability is about 10% tha a new unit is one of them.

-Added weapons to the loadout of the Transgenants (will be included in next version of the mod due to tests)

OK, and now for the bad message:

This will be the last update for about four or five weeks, as adding Mutons and other units is WAY harder than i thought. I will have to go back to basic experiments and this will take a LOT of time. Otoh, finally you have a chance of completing a game without a new RBmod appearing :)

So, as soon as Slaughter shows me where i can upload, i'll send that file. The file size is about 13MB atm. For a smal preview pic look here: https://www.ufoaftermath.co.uk/forums/uploads/photo-1029.jpg