Welcome!

Slaughter

Welcome to you all!

This is our brand new mod release forum. In here those of you that are registered as modders can start threads for your newly released mods/tools, or new versions of said mods/tools. No one else can start topics here, since we want to keep this forum "clean". Everyone can however reply to the topics with feedback for the mods/tools. If you are not a modder, and want to start a topic about a mod, go to our mods forum.

Hmm, I am not sure. I suggest we make guidelines where they have to contact one of the modders/admins, and he can make the post, or turn the person into a modder. Point is that I can't allow anyone to be made a modder unless he has shown himself to be a serious one. I have to find a better solution than making the modders moderators I believe... Will think about it. (I have send you a mail by the way)

I (or you) can set up a user group that can post in the mod release forum and not have to be a moderator.

In the CP, go to Users and Groups and I think it's "User Groups" surprisingly. If you copy the Member group as your basic template and then just set the permissions of the mod release forum to allow posting by the new group only then it'll work a treat.

If ya need more detailed help, gimme a buzz... or rather a PM... or an e-mail.

• 1 year later...
I especially liked that unofficial tool where you could make characters of your own. Minotaur-fighters etc... And the billions of user made addons, wow! Imo the fights were the weak part in that game... I can't tell you why, but they made me wanna scream sometimes.... Maybe it was the fact that bit wasn't a RTS game.... :(

I made a small questmod myself, its imazing what you can do with the editor.

I personally think its one of the best games ever made.

@ Aralez i try to find my mod that makes you wanna cry when your character is not at least lvl 20 :(

• 3 years later...

Recommendations to What kind of Mods to Install before playing the game :

1. 1st Version of Gaming Experience :
  2. Patch 1.4
  3. ALL the ALpine Mods
  4. First Person Camera Mod
  5. Head Grenade

1. While Playing the 1st version during the game You can do the following:
  2. Remove the Head Grenade, ALPine or Both.
  3. X-Com Music Mod
  4. No Biomass
  5. UFO:AM Skip Intros
  6. UFO:AM STFU Mod

Next would be adding Stargate SG-1 later in the game.

Finally Play the Game again the 2nd time with the Combo-Mod in a Highest difficulty setting.