new mod comming in..

BlackAlmaz

i have just started to work of af again

i made a new styer model..a sniper model...and a sniper gun

i also have added the sniper armour

and will try and make some other armour varient to the existing ones..by using the bone structure of the back pack....where it turns it turns..so in all..it should look nattruel

my test alpha will be on monday after i make a few mode things...an alian or 2 as well as drink some beer :)

• 2 weeks later...

for some reason i'm loossing intrest in finishing this mod...but today i sat down and finished of my steyr and my version of the wealther 200...i call it the assasin rifle

here are some pics

edit

...slaughter the pics are in the old place under the new mod folder

they just dont want to work for me

:) slaghter...can you get the pics up...the models have been tested..and are forcing me to play the game again

i'll make 2 more an ak...and well..maybe a i dont know...i also made an assain pistol to replace the beret..that looks prity shit

sniper model is a bit harder to imploment

and i already made the 2 difrant types of enemies..but they have to be tested by some one else.......one is a fulby raider redone.....wich will have to models...

one might even end up being female...

and ...

thats it at the moment..

plus any ideas fro alian weapons???..that they get and are balanced not like the bfg

something like haevy plasma..and all that stuff

if some one does a drawing or finds a gun on the net that could serv as a texture..i could make the model....i'm good at coping pics into models as you have seen

i might even be able to give some units an over coat to make them look a bit more matraxy

this mod will be better if i could get some one to play around with ublocks..and get me a few base ones.....i will add dead bodies..blood stains......and for our bases..i'll even make a room look like there are scientests hiding behind a shiled.....guarded by 2 soldiers........i think it could work...

lets first try and add dead bodies first :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...