Marines or Predator or ....

Aralez

its imposible to make the unit jump..so that would be boring...or invisible to the enemy..so playing as the prediror would suck a bit....but i have played around with a few things and alot of alians could be made..but it takes alot of time to make them anmate the way you want

i'll send aralez my files....

i looked at all my aftermath files and they take up a good 200mb thats models used and unused

I like to see myself in a Female Predetor (the Next Movie) :)

Using All the Alient Melee Tech Gear Weapons and Eliminating them one by one. NOT to mention seeing them in the Predetor's view; while we shifts in a diffrent Visual spectrum in different areas in the map. Running, Out Flanking, Camping, and Of Course Hunting them DOWN!

FPS view as how you commanded my self to do. :)

Using All the Alient Melee Tech Gear Weapons and Eliminating them one by one. NOT to mention seeing them in the Predetor's view; while we shifts in a diffrent Visual spectrum in different areas in the map. Running, Out Flanking, Camping, and Of Course Hunting them DOWN!

ahh...man..why dont you buy alians vs preditor..1 or 2

cause this game is really hard coded..

and that convertion would take an expert team..and would hav to rebuild the animation engine...and alot of other things

ahh...man..why dont you buy alians vs preditor..1 or 2

cause this game is really hard coded..

and that convertion would take an expert team..and would hav to rebuild the animation engine...and alot of other things

I saw it on a LAN Site I got dizzy Looking at it. I think it's a Quake engine?

I would love to see the Turn-Based Version of it. :)

AND :devil: make it harder for you guys since you have to create a very sophisticated AI for the Marines to work on a team while you try to sneak up on them. :) hihihihihihhi.....

A nice twist if the Futuristic Marines on Aliens² were hunting you down as a Predetor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
They are working on the modding tools. I'll keep you posted, but I believe it will be better than with Aftermath when they are done.

cool, they have made this game prity hard to mod cause they have just added so much, all i can think of is adding a few guns and changig our skins, plus sometheres, so its a chalange in itself to think of stuff

• 5 months later...
Alright, if i would decide to make an AvP mod for UFOAM which race would you choose as the player's race.

-Marines

-Predator

-something else

If you vote for point three please explain what race or unit you are thinking of.

My vote: Marines vs Predator. :eh: