new models

BlackAlmaz

Make a folder in the Aftermath folder of the FTP server I gave you login to that you call Pictures, and then add all the pictures there. I'll add the like to the folder here when you have done so (and them mod if it's testable).

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It includes edited RBmod weapon models and the Spitter.

I downloaded the beta 6.8 and did ALLITEMS on it. Nothing looked different except the Gattling Laser had more ammo.

So, which weapons had their models changed? The icons on the inventory screen gave no help towards guessing which weapons might have had their models changed.

If I knew which weapons had model changes, then I could load up the troops with those weapons and go hunting and see if the new models work right on my machine.

--

AvP taking priority:

I was hoping that BlackAlmaz would find a way to do a huge Queen, a bunch of male drones, a facehugger, and maybe the Predalien, and an evil Resurrected Hybrid Ripley, and all of that. But, I was also hoping that he could somehow create a nice looking model of a Predator with the dreadlocks and all that.

Replace the transgenants with the Aliens, and replace the Reticulans with Predators.

Then you just got to figure out a way to create some new cool weaponry for the Predators.

Anyway, there has been talk about lots of neat aliens, and I hope that eventually BlackAlmaz will have many cool looking models to replace the transgenants with. But, the Predator half of the equation seemed to be missing, and having Predators replace the Reticulans will give BlackAlmaz tons of opportunity to create weapons that the Predators can carry.

Then you have marines in the crew, along with Synthetics or Bishop, uninfested Ripley, a cat, and Newt. Most of these could carry weapons, except for the cat. Maybe could even include a couple of friendly Predator's in the soldier crew, replacing Qualveg and Slooz.

no frandly preditors..because they are ment to be stealthy and fast..just wait for an official list...wich will have evrything coverd

this mod is about saving the earth from the parasitik alians..and the preditors that came to wipe both the alains and us.....

maybe in thefuter..one of the RB mods will have ..

ohh and what can we use a spider weapon,camera,and a tick weapon for? Aralez ??

is there any one that is a fan of a berata 92fs??

cause i made a realy model of it....

i need requests on models....cause the liscance is running out and i'm have lots of work

so i dont have to much time to play around...and make up models..i have made over 30 so far

but i nned player requests...that i can use and post straight away

ohh and post here if you want to see a pic of the OICW in action sweet model

+new mp5 model and shotgun wich is held like a rifle.(for the avp mod)..and i'm thinking of adding a shot gun to the m4 instead of a m203? what do you think

Well, if you want more work to do...

You could always (if you haven't already) turn you hand to the UFO/Xcom weapons (UFO laser pistol/rifle/heavy laser, UFO plasma pistol/plasma rifle/heavy plasma, pistol/rifle/heavy cannon from UFO, maybe the sonic weapons from TFTD & some weapons from Apocalypse).

If you've got any screenshots you'd like to show us, I for one'd love to see them...

EDIT: Oh, and a hunting rifle like the one from Fallout 1/2 would be nice too.

sorry for the delay..i just whant to test the models....give me a hint as to what models you whant me to reaplce with the star craft weapons?

oh and i'll ad a new mp5, m16(with or with out the m203/or you can have a shot gun there/), new shotgun model looks better- andanything else...you want...

look at my webpage for new pics