A Weapon From The Real Life

LT Mor

back in my Infantry days I used a rifle that I loved.

It was M - 16 A2 with M - 203 connected to him, laser sight, bipo and sniper Sight.

To say the truth I had a Vest, 7 magazine for the M - 16, 2 grenade, 1 smoke grenade, commando knife, pistol ( glok 17) with 2 magazine anf field radio device (short wave).

well thats sounds nice...but i tried to add a m203...it shot but did not relode...and it looked like its was a tube under the m4 but the guys hand whent throught it ???

i tried...i havent looket at it for about 2 weeks...mabye later...but if any one else could take a look at this...and mabye make it...i could looke at what i did wrong and make more weapons

Ok, here is an idea regarding this: Make a weapon with two magazines, one magazine the regular ammo and one the grenades, This works, but you have to reload each time you want to use the other ammo, because UFOAM doesn't support two ammos at the same time. One could change this by setting the reload time to a very small number (not 0 this will maybe make the weapon unreloadable, like BlackAlmaz said) like 0.1, BUT this would make the weapon VERY powerful almost like a Heavy MG. Maybe one could balance this by making the ammo a bit weaker.....?

Btw, i heard that fnurg is working on this weapon for the new rebalance Mod atm. Maybe he can tell us about his progress of this weapon...