Men Vs Men

BlackAlmaz

Men Vs men....i have suggested this before but i forgot wich forum and now i cant find it...so i'm making it easy for my self....

What do u think...clearing out bases with rabels inside...or those that already made the deal with those greys ??? ?....it would make a hall difrant asspact to the game...i'm tired of those zombies...there slow and they are stronger...i'd like to have them have nipers...a camper somewhere...make it real....i'd love to have dog fiets with other man....

and with the piolet...we can say heis being capt hostage....its more realistic of he doesant have alians walking past him and not doing jake shit.......or a rescou of a hall team that have ai of there own...reach that yeloow squere and they fight and run for extraction...we can maske the thet triger....(so i dont need to make room for those guys on my squed.....this could be done for those failed missions the other troops do???)

But getting back to the MEN Vs MEN post your thoughts here

one more thing to add...i dont know how to edit armour colour....so if we could make a all balck one...it would look like U.S neavy Seals...Or Enlish/Australian SAS and could we make a mask...like a helmat (maybe a gas mask...like SAS)

This wiil give it an edge in MEN VS MEN

An a elite team...and we can actualy make guns with silancers....they just have to sound like them and look like them...just a bit lonoger.....

has any noteced that when the hold the mp5 it looks like its being held like a pistol???

can we make it held like a rifle so the soldier holds on to the grip and not onto the clip??? We can make the UMP just add a handle to the MP5???

I know all u guys like alians but this will be a option....can we do this...i'll help any way i can.

one problem....i'm going to format my comp soon...i just need to know what files do i need to download to be able to edit again???

Maybe a counter-terrorism Total Conversion? (worked for HL :power: )

Your team flies round the world taking on terrorists, and other stuff I can't think of right now.

Pics from the upcoming Hostile Humans plugin:

https://fulby.v21hosting.co.uk/pics/raider.jpg

These aren't new clothes, actually I stole them off a corpse :devil: but new clothing should be possible.

Fulby

Nice work, Fulby, your pics have some "The thing from another world" feeling with them. Btw, did you find a solution for the "missing" head problem?

Oh and retexturing an armour is possible, i did that for my Berzerk-Armour in the next mod (little spoiler), but you have to use original filenames in new folders to make them work (Take a look at my cyborgs to see what i mean).

Not really...

https://fulby.v21hosting.co.uk/pics/headless.jpg

I think the enemiesX.txt files may help, because there are both BODY_ARMOUR and HEAD_ARMOUR fields. I haven't looked at it yet (hence the old helmet the looter is wearing).

Thanks for the info on the textures.

Fulby

Not really...

https://fulby.v21hosting.co.uk/pics/headless.jpg

I think the enemiesX.txt files may help, because there are both BODY_ARMOUR and HEAD_ARMOUR fields.  I haven't looked at it yet (hence the old helmet the looter is wearing).

Thanks for the info on the textures.

Fulby

>>>Not really<<< lol! Nice pic! That was the reason why i asked :power: I had the same problems :)

i.ve notecid that...lhehe :power:

i still like the mod...but there to rare for my liking...i wish i could get more...u have no idea how cool this game would be if it had rain...finding tohse guys in the rain would way to cool

and there strong stronger than me...but i guess they had to servive some how? ???

i would like more humans than trans...if posible...cause i'll just play untill i absolutly have to fight gryes...and then start a hall new scenario

i have fun making those...depanding on where i start in the world......

is it posible to make them both male and female???

there prity good...but i think there using grey AI....cause they move in the same fession...there not moving like humans....step-stop-turn-step-stop-turn....so fr i havent seen them run :hmmm:

and the fire power the holding.....wow...i'm using the all weapons plugin...but i still make it intersing...2 guys with mp5 and one with an m4...at the start....it seams with the hostil human mod i'm going to have to change my methods....oh well its still fun......

Just more of those guys....is there a way i can change the inderges....

1= mix of humans and trans

2= more humans than trans

3=only humans

:power:

You can do this yourself quite easiyly.

Open plugins\raiders.lua

Copy the line:

additems(enemylist, mylist)

Paste it in multiple times in the same place:

Save the file and apply the plugin.

I'm not sure what the limit is on how many additems(enemylist, mylist) lines you can have, but 6-10 should give a high chance of getting humans.

I'm not sure about male and female, they could be anything under those helmets though :power:

Fulby

I made a strange and funny discovery when i changed the human male in listofcreatures.txt from Human to Monster (Origin H changed to M): The enemies showed up in the tactical missions and wouldn't shoot at my soldiers. I wonder if they would have shot at my female soldiers (their Origin was still H), but had no time to do any more research, maybe Fulby already has some experiences witht that?

No I didn't try that, thanks for the info. The thing is the Hostile Humans plugin doesn't change listofcreatures.txt, so both the player's soldiers and the hostile humans are 'H' and still attack each other. The enemy groups in listofenemy.txt (which the HH plugin adds) are type 'M' or 'I' so this maybe overrides the creature type. Worth investigating to try and get hostile humans and transgenants fighting each other.

Fulby

now thats what i'm on about..

if it works we could make it look like its a search and distroy except with other teams that we have been hearing so mucha bout.....

but if not it would be more realistic if they killed each other....and also be great if u can fix that faceproblem...using the cam mode make those guys really look bad

how do u do that...i'm having trouble with creating models and changing skins....ive been doing some moding but they end up having lots of bugs...i tried that m4 with the m203...it worked it loocked loke the m4 with a tube underneath....but the soldiers hand whent throught it ??? it fired the nade but didnt relode :hmmm:

and later in the game once i get more m4 it starts laging and evantualy crash ???

no thats where i stoped moding...i had 12 crashes in my carear and so i'll just leave it to u guys