My New First Person Camera View Mod Is Ready!

Quenaelin

I am glad that people like my mod! Great game! I am big Aliens fan, I hope my mod can give at least some athmosphere of the movie.

Pvt. W. Hudson: Is this going to be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?

Lt. Gorman: All we know that is there still is no contact with the colony, and that a xenomorph may be involved.

Pvt. R. Frost: Excuse me sir, a what?

Lt. Gorman: A xenomorph.

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks: It's a bughunt.

Or even better, maybe somebody could make Aliens mod :o are those 3D-models editable in this game? Though those aliens are as much frightening ín this game, but athmosphere isn't so clausthrophobic, Altar please give us heavy storm and lightnings :power:

You can use DEL and END keys to rotate in chase mode.

I have to disagree you with NFS:U, I didn't like the demo. NFS series hasn't been same since developer team changed after NFS 5, there is no glimpse of realism left in NFS like it maybe had before, no headlights which actually cast light and physics is just simplified ever more. It is more like decorated Christmas tree without Christmas. I like those games where car physics is little bit more realistic, I will wait for Driver 3 which is coming next year and pass NFS series completely :power:

I have to disagree with u there Quenaelin. the head lights actualy work...well in the fool thing...u can get almost anything once unlocked....there are so many diffrent maps...drift...drag...sprint...turnament...indurance(wich is a pain but sometimes fun untill your Vs guys with level 3 weight reduction and i just have level 2)

man the grafics u have on this game slows my computer down....i have 2.7GHZ 512mb ram

GF4 128 mb

And some sound card... :) audegy i think

this game is very adictive...and once u get your car upgraded not only does your handeling change but your vision is decreased cause of the speeds u get...some times going throught the citys i cant see where the next turn is :D there is no right path cause u can find short cauts when u learn how to drift at high speeds...and the angle of entry is cruteal...its very realistic...But i havent played the demo

(thats y breacks are very important...but i have to agre with all those that say its esear to play on X box systems)

i havent finished the game and no where close to it....its getting to hard...and my skill is unbelivable....i can drift on u turns now...with my lovely Nissen 2000SX

almost every thing second level( second levl noz...is great cant wait to get the nxt one) the paints and every thing u can get is way to cool....my car is white with a purple rose on it...purple tinted windows...and purple neons....the girls go wild over it.....hehehehe :devil:

Quenaelin u should try the full game u will like it alot more...believe me

i'm in :inlove: with this game...its my feavrate...but UFO AF comes in very close cause u cant copare the 2 :power:

your right u only drive at night...but u do have to unlock good headlight...thye better the...the better vision...but drifting u have to learn...and its hard with cars the are stock.....once they gain some weight u can start to learn how to do them....but when it ha to much weight u'll drift to much and smack into walls

to tell u the truth i hav never played gpl.....what does it stand for ???

To go back to the topic: Seeing all that detail in the game with the FPC mod, i wonder what the programmers thought by NOT including something like that by themselves. I mean, hey, why did they do such really great work, design beautiful cities, restaurants, suburbs etc and then decide to NOT make it visible? Strange....

Oh and GPL stands for Grand Prix Legends by Papyrus. An excellent racing-sim wich is still updated by modders after several years. They not only design new tracks, they COMPLETELY re-wrote the whole thing, wow! And take a look at the detail of the new cars of the GPLEA (GPL Editors Association), gosh!!!

True the Mod is great...thing is i can see the units head and this is a zoomed in as it gets...it stuffs up some sreen shots...and when u lean over a wall u cant get that image...but its easy to follow ...i just preess control and hold it and press the arrow keys...it very easy and cool as well.....and i'll try and find that GPL game in a second hand store....wish me luck :power: