My New Mod Mega Blast , Where To Upload ? 107 Kb

RALF SOLO

FIRST i send a message to all modders and players , this game is greatly modable !

I give a idea than it's going to make this game very near from XCOM, please spray this idea on the forum !!

- Lets make a mod who can replace the deads by reinforcement

-The shopper instead to take 7 soldiers could take more like 14,28,35 ect.. and then when a soldier die the next one from the pool replace him and spaw in the start position of the map.

-From that we can add 2,3,4 times more aliens to make huges battles !!!!

................................................................................

Hello , my mod it's a hybride from me and the great mod of ARALEZ , see below

New in this mod (name mega blast) :

-10 times more soldiers , set you options to ignore reinforcement or click carry on, on the geosphere

- 2 times more aliens in battlefield

-more missions (20 to 100 %) , but i have let the biomass mission from original

- set the 3 difficulty level with faster research and alien damage to normal

-shopper is very fast ( you can do now all the missions )

- the missions stay more longer

-the human air forces reload more faster and can chase more longer

-Humans have more life , 50% for men and 30% for women

-bost something i guess is the production or the equipment ...

-the game starts with a little more difficult mission , you have to play wisely and anbush with shotgun and grenade , you will to take cover avoidind long range fight , choice from all your unit the best to defend you base because they will attack at once after 2 hours

-Main story a little slowest

Note : i have loose 2 soldiers in the 2 first missions without be able to save them , the second mission was a little hard , you need realy to ambush , but now you can really suffer heavy loose !!

Raphael Minazzo , raphaelmi@yahoo.com

Then I have had most of the great mod of ARALEZ

Mod not for beginner and should be set on level difficult

Oups i have check my mod , there were files who should no be there by the same time i removed them , i remenber few things i wanted to add :

I said it is megablast

last change

flametrower rules : double range and 100 times fire effect

grenade (smoke+inced) a lot a more time effect

grenade from m79 (smoke+inced) effect time by 100

I have send the mod updated

i can send this mod to the people who send me a message or email , in wait of the link is on

hELLO ,i have send yesterday the second version , the first had some extra files who sould not have any incidence for the english version .

In this mod uptaded , the smoke and the fire stay more longer .( i think its now 10 minutes) ..is it a good idea , can someone tell his advice ?

I am testing this mod , they have already attack 3 times my principale base after 2 days ( i have increase a little the numbers of missions of any kind and this even from the start of the game , but not the biomass mission)

First attack : 2 men down

second attack : 5 men down (!) , the 2 last ones had to fight like Rambo

third attack : on the way . i was able to regroup 5 men in 2 lines of defence , 2 are in their own cut from the others .

I have on the pool , 6 wounded, and more than 10 men in reserve + this 7 engage in the base defence , total casualty after 4 missions = 8 .

I m in the second day of the story .

The game is set on difficulty level , and is playable and winable , but you have to be sharp because the begining of the game doesn't give you good weapons .

It's my first mod of UFO , it's fully working , and have some surprises

:angel:

HELLO ALAREZ ,

Sorry to not have ask you the permission to add most of your mod ,but i have put all the credit about your mod in the installation texte and separate what you did and what i put in extras !

Well i made this mod 2 days ago and wile testing it i send it there , i never wanted to be rude or anything i m just a big player who use to mod any games i like just for fun and never post them ( only once with a mega mod for master of orion 3)

An another fun mod i mad its to make the body stay in BF 1942 and Command and conquer 4 (general) or extra units in closecombat,2,3,4,5 ecc...

Sorry again to have forget to ask you :lashes:

this mod rocks....when i did the first few missions i thought that u were making stuff up i easly took the bad guys out on hard...but when it got to that base attack...man all i ca say is i got ripped....

i already had some new rifles m4 and so on....i positiond my guys like i usealy do iaround conners and in ahll ways...

first incounter....two greys laser pistols...took miner demage(rifle team)

second i was playng around at the shooting range....and than i hear "i've been hit"...okey so i send him on his way to the closest suporting unit...in a coridor between the hanger and the range....both with shotguns(universal ammo) they took him doun...one of the guys lost 1/4 health

the from there i thought a i got this....so i play on...

third incounter the same shotgun guys see a gry... ididnt see he had plasma...so the fire...take 1/3 of his life..than in two quick shots there gone...

seconds later rifle team see plasma greys....boom boom boom...and he goes down...but the grey next to him..o no....he tkes thre shots taking out three of my guys...

and at the same time another group of two see a gery i try a lower them in...)one uzi and one shotgun) the take one doun...i get my hopes up..and than they just drop as anouther just appears behind the last one...and mission failer!!!!!

u rally made it hard and i like it...evan if i'm frustraited....i quit the game just now to prase your work...keep moding....

i forgot that this mode worked for all saved games...and now i have a lot of units....cause of that i just took out some usless units for a test run against a betle ship...and all i can say is that when there is no cover...tactics are pointless...if u want i got a great pick of what happend to my squid as soon as they have landed...its fun ad all but its to much when u start facing grey with advanced weapons

I was little bite crazy when i made this mod , they have already attack 3 times my bases in 3 days ( i just add + 1 to any kind of mission (but no biomass) and +1 to anykind of aliens and make 2 times more aliens in battlefield) :rolleyes:

Like i have expand the time of the smoke grenade (thanks to ARALEZ to have add smoke grenade at the beginning) , you have to use that to advance or to hide , you have to use frag grenades men for make you way and shotgun men for close combat

Yesterday i have my squad wipe out in a rescue mission , very hard because the psyonic big larva , this kind of mission should arrive later so the squad was unprepared to meet this , i could kill half of them then i was out .

The shopper comes back instantly to base , it's nice but not so realistic .

I going to make an update and add more weapons and material at the beginning of the game and change a little the 3 difficulty level (especially easy and normal )

I think i' m going also to make a music mod from aliens or other alien movies

its funny but once those alian rockets fly nothing can stop them...not smoke or even nades...the city mission i like...cause i can use shotguns and nades to throw over walls but in bases no wals to throw over just hit and run....i hope the update is better...can u decrease the amount of grays and psi units...but increase the rest...making it more fun...also get the new sound mod...it rocks but with your mod on hard u cant test all the sounds...well u can but i'm to lazy to try....Anyways that mod is great

and i'm still offering a good pick of the is mod and what happens in open areas....

:rolleyes: keep tring....iwish u luck to achive the best mod

i found a new problem with your mod....once finished the russian base with this mod....on missions i started controling allians....abd only those walking mutants...straight away victory....

this happend on a diffrent game that a started before...after that base two three missions later that was it....no matter alian base or normal missions ...i won...3 alians and all under my control

me again but now its out off hand...i cant use this mod any mor...my game crashes at the last mishion...there is a bag once i do somthing i start controling alians and its alway the same ones with the same guns...i tried to uninstal but all it takes out is the rebalance mod 3.3...i think they only way i can fix it is if i reinstal the game unless u can tell me otherwise

The MEGABLAST mod does give a faster, instantaneous, helicopter so that you can get to all the missions. There are endless recruits showing up on the squad screen all the time. And, the aliens do keep pouring in on the battlefield. But unfortunately, when your soldiers die in the tactical missions, new soldiers do not spawn from the replacement pool to take their place on the battlefield, as suggested. I have been able to get the MEGABLAST mod to do almost everything that it claimed it would do except chopper in new replacements whenever a soldier dies so that you always have seven soldiers. Except for the one feature that I can't get to work, not bad overall. I definitely got the opportunity to try new tactics in order to stay alive.

The MEGABLAST mod is buggy. I tried to use it in previously saved games, like the moon mission, and the aliens are all visible, frozen, and untargetable. I deleted that particular saved game, and I hope that it hasn't messed up my other saved games and that everything would go back to normal when I copy over my backup of the gamedata.vfs file. Anyway, playing with mods is a gamble, and that's part of the reason why I waited until after finishing the game before trying mods.

Depite the bugs, the MEGABLAST mod is a good start towards addressing many of the design concepts that we found objectionable or questionable in the original game.

Thanx Blackalmaz

Update for my addon (megablast ) of the Alarez mod 3.1

new :

-AK47 + RPG7 = FREE

- EXPERIENCE FOR THE SOLDIERS 2 TIMES MORE FAST

- LITTLE CHANGE THE DIFFICULTY SETTING

- BASE MISSIONS GIVE 3 TIMES MORE WEAPONS AND ARMORS

I have send the update , if some one want it right away i can sent it by email

Hello , I made the final update of this addon

-10 times more soldiers , set you options to ignore reinforcement or click carry on on the geosphere

- 2 times more aliens in battlefield

-more missions (20 to 100 %) , but i have let the biomass mission from original

- set the 3 difficulty level with faster research and alien damage to normal

-shopper is very fast ( you can do now all the missions )

- the missions stay more longer

-the human air forces reload more faster and can chase more longer

-Humans have more life , 50% for men and 30% for women

-bost something i guess is the production or the equipment ...

-the game starts with a little more difficult mission , you have to play wisely and anbush with shotgun and grenade , you will to take cover avoidind long range fight , choice from all your unit the best to defend you base

-Main story a little slowest

-flametrower rules : double range and moretimes fire effect

-grenade (smoke+inced) a lot a more time effect

-grenade from m79 (smoke+inced) more effect time

- 2 times more experiences for soldiers (because they don't have time to get old)

- 3 times more weapons and armors recovery from bases

-base should change type more quickly

-rpg7 and ak47 + ammo for free

-grenade incend free

-acide grenade , a little more duration and double damage

raphaelmi@yahoo.com

Mod not for beginner

To remove the mod ,go to the folder ORIGINAL , copy and paste the folder MOD on the folder MOD in your game directory and run install

I hope the humans can survive now .... :lashes:

Remenber 2 things :

1. now you can hide behind a wall of smoke and cover from long range attack

2.be careful when using incendiary grenade , the fire stay almost all the battle !!!