A mod proposal (Please read and give feedback)

Yoseph

Alright, since I'm a big time mod guy, and currently developing a mod for Freespace 2, I thought I'd kick this off with my plans for a UFO Complete Modification.

Basicly, I've been modding a number of games to fit into a universe I created, called "EOTP".

You can download a trailer for EOTP here: www.cambium.com/eotp

Its the "EOTPTBFTGGTrailerDVIX.avi. You need DIVX 5 to view it.

My plans for UFO are fairly extensive but include the following:

Change the way squads are implimented.

I want to have multiple squads of up to 12 men.

Also, for the EOTP mod, interception will be changed up a bit - IE, it'll mostly go away, and will be used only in cirtain instances.

The story is as follows...

The League of Sol bombards and invades several outer worlds of the Terran Coalition. You, and a number of other civilians on the planet, decide to continue the fight after the League defeats the military forces of the TC. A completely new weapons set will be introduced, and you will over time capture League weapons, heavy weapons, tanks, APCs, small space craft etc - and the goal of the game will be to eventually hook up with CDF (Coalition Defense Force) command, and conduct key raids to allow the CDF complete surprise in its bid to retake the planet. So no biomass. :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'll put up some more info, if you guys are intrested. Drop a PM if your intrested in joining the mod or want more info on EOTP.

Enjoy the trailer.

Colonel Yoseph Cohen

Coalition Defense Forces

Cool video!

As for the mod, we'd be happy to host the site for it. Don't know about the mod itself if it gets big though :rolleyes:. But I have little skill in that direction, and quite a few other projects, so I don't think this is for me.

I can make a news post about this if you wish though, and set up a little info site here for you, if you dictate what it should contain. Or you can make one yourself (html).

I'd be happy to help out I'm just adding finishing touches to a nwn mod, which envolves a tool set so I'm not a programmer really, It kind of depends on this UFO:AM modding tool theyre brigning out otherwise I'd be glad to help out in other areas

Oh and looking at your intro movie, what short storys that then?

:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...