Blood Ravens

Exe22

hope you like it :rolleyes: (plz forgive spelling mistakes)

i took a deep breath. it was my turn to run while my teammates laid down covering

fire. i looked at the other members of my squad. joseph "porta",the sniper, thin and tall, with a fantastic sense of humor. he could sit down and eat until he looked like he was in the ninth month, and after an hour, he was his own skinny self. he would have lead his own squad if he hadnt been caught so many times in the cantina after closing time.

my eyes moves further to our heavy weapons expert, creutzfeldt "babyface". strong as a bull, but with a brain the size of a nut. he was sent to our squad after he almost killed someone who called him a coward back at base. everyone in our squad is transfered her as a diciplinary action. sudenly, a big explosion draws me back to reality. that must have been our handgrenade and launcher expert, sven "catch". He was transfered after that he "freezed" and disobeyed orders in a combat situation. it must have been a once in a lifetime incident, cause he sure as h### hasnt been a coward while he has been here. im "popeye", the oldest member of the squad, and squad leader. i was moved here because i told a superior oficer to go to h### when he asked me to sacrifice some of my soldiers.(might have given him one on the nose to, dont remember)

now, a cascade of sounds breaks loose, as the rest of the team fires to ceep the aliens down. i run forward , but notices something moving close........

do you want to hear more from the blood ravens? let me know

Should i put the sequels here or make a new topic for each?

Well, here comes part 2(Even had my english teacher correct some of it. higher grade provider hehe)

I notice something moving besides me. I turn with my gun ready, but its only Julius"eat this" with a big smile on his face. "you didnt seriously think i would let you get all these aliens for yourself?". Julius must have the record in disobeying orders.There are not a few higher officers who has gone crazy just by the thought of him. I dont even bother to argue with him, and we run towards cover together. He is the close combat expert and has a sentimental relationship to his neostat shotgun, wich he named Maria. It feels good to have him with me.

The aliens have got over the first surprise, and are now firing everything they got on us, well aware that if we get at close range, they are dead. Julius and i are pinned down behind some crates and i yell into my headsett "Sven, get your ass up here.Porta,Babyface, covering fire for sven, GO."

Porta and Babyface open fire at the same time and i can see at least three aliens fall for their well aimed rounds. Sven runs from cover to cover, and after a minute, he is crouching next to me and Julius. "Sven, give those suckers some fireworks",i yell. " Julius and i will give you cover fire". "Sure thing", he answers.

I take a deep breath and Julius and i stand up at the same time. The moment we start firing, Sven rolls out of cover, throws two handgrenades, and quickly rolls back in again. The grenades roll down the floor and explodes right in front of the aliens. Pieces of aliens fly through the air, and a lot get stuck at Maria. Julius get gets a suffering expression on his face and quickly draws a cloth and starts cleaning it.

Hehe, that was all for this time, please read part 3, wich will hopefully be comming tomorow.(Was this better slaughter?)

Better late than never:

We walk through the empty corridors of the alien base, with our weapons ready.Porta has his sniper on the back, and now walks around with his flamethrower, a weapon he handles with as much expertise as the sniper rifle.

"Wait", Porta suddenly whispers.We all stare down the dark corridor in the direction hes pointing , and then all h### breaks loose, as a group of aliens who has been hiding, attacks us. Porta fires his flamethrower with an evil laugh, Julius and babyface has more then enough to do. Sven blows away about 5 of them with his rpg. They are so close that we have to use our guns as meele weapons, there is no time to reload. It was close for a while, and it is only thanks to Portas flamethrower and babyfaces muscles that we drove them off.

After the fight, we just laid down and relaxed. As always, julius had dropped most of his equipment back at base, to take with whisky and moonshine.Sudenly, my headphone wakes up:" Popeye, have you secured the alien base yet?". It was the dry voice of our CO, lieutnant löve."Yes sir", i answer," the base is secured and we are standing by for pickup"."Is ther any casualities?", he asks."No sir". "ok, just wait there , the chinook is on the way. Oh, and try not to get to drunk on julius moonshine befor it gets there".

As always, please let me know what you would like me to improve + sugestions to future episodes

here comes another part. thanks to chenjesu and his help.

We are all drunk when we get out of the chopper back at base. Löve just

stands there, looking angry at us. "So, you are drunk. Again. I thought

I did say clearly that didnt want more of that. What would you have

done if more aliens showed up? "Shoot", says Babyface. "Or worse, what

would you have said if another officer would show up? "Cheers", it

comes from Babyface again. Löve has problems controling himself, and we

can clearly see how he strugles not to hit Babyface in the face. After

about a minute he just walks away, still boiling with anger.

We all sit at Julius room, the bootle of whisky is passing the

circle. Porta is the first to break the silence, "You know, we have

been fighting these aliens for nearly a year now, but it dosn't seem as

if it's going to end ever. Earlier today I heard that our Moscow base

had been lost, thats the third base lost during this month." "Yeah",

Sven continues. "We have been blasting aliens from Norway to Southern

Africa, but it dosnt seem as it is doing any good. We are caught in a

bad kind of circle, the more bases we take, the more trounles we have

in keeping them." "Fuck that. We dont have anything to do with that, we

just go where the officers tell us to go, blasts those aliens to

oblivion, get back to base and be happy that we are still alive." says

babyface.

Officer enters the room and give a paper to me.

"They have another mission for us. Just moments ago, our Los Angeles

base was attacked. The guards are holding their ground, but wont

survive for long. We are to go there and help them, and if we cant hold

the base, we are to evacuate the civilians. Thease seem to be our new

orders." I say to the others.

Soon we are all gathered outside the teleporter, wich will take us to

the military base closest to Los Angeles. The moment the L.A base was

attacked, the teleporter there was shut down to prevent the aliens

from comming through it. "Shit, I hate these things, they always give

me a weird feeling in my stomach", porta says. "I have even heard that

you can become sterilised by it." Sven laughs. "It wouldnt be too bad

in julius's case, the world would be doomed if we had more of him

running around with shotguns."

thanks to chenjesu and his help.

• 3 weeks later...

Im the first to enter through the green light, im always scared to death when i do this. The moment i step iside, it feels like im falling through time and space, and the, just as sudden as it started, its over. I lie on the floor and watch the others come out of the teleporter, first Porta, then babyface. After him comes Sven and Julius.Although im a little bit disoriented, i try to focus and take a look at the suroundings, and what i see scares me. We are in a little room with concrete walls and a massive door, and most frightingly, in every corner there is a automated turret hanging from the roof, and they are all pointing at us. We dosnt dare to move, barely dare to breathe .After a minute or so, the door slides silently open and a man who looks like and officer walks in."sorry about that guys, but we had to make sure you were humans before we let you in", he says."you couldnt just ask?", Porta replies.

The officer is guiding us through the base towards the helipad."What was all that about"i ask."there has been some incidents where the teleporter has gone loco, and those teleported ended up an entirely diferent place than planned. Even once, an alien popped out of one of our teleporters", the officer says over his shoulder.We walk in silence for a minute, thinking about what we just heard. Noone has ever told us anything about this."Ah, here we are" the foficer says after a while."The medic is already onboard". "What medic?" i say with a little bit of suspicion in my voice."New regulations, every squad that operates in the field requiers a medic". "We are fighting for our life, and those pricks in admininstration still has the time to make new regulations. As if we didnt have enough with ourselve, now we got to babysit a quack". porta says."You wont have to babysit him", the officer laughs."He blasted his way here a few days after the first attack, with a gun that he wrestled out of the hands of a morelman.He hates the aliens more than anyone else.Noone knows why, but there is a rumor that his entire family was killed by one of the first trangenants"."sounds like a funny guy" is Svens only comment.

thats it for now. after this i really need some ideas, so please come with some