Recover 'retrubution' Mission

mrc

Hi everybody. I hava a little question. Currently i'm at the mission where u have to recover the 'retribution' spaceship. But time after time, my guys keep getting wasted by those alien rocket launchers n psy takeovers. I'm alble to take the first 4 guys out with grenades, but the other are to far and to many to take out htis way.Any help on this would be nice.

Greetz

Yea the Retribution mission has been a problem for many players so far, with each making different tactics an stratgys up to work for them. U can look at what each player has put down in the other retribution topic somewhere, but other players tactics don't always work for ur own game its bestto try different ways to attack the mission. Some like myself just make a dash for the entrance an hope luck gets u through (lost 5 troopers doing this :hmmm: ) while others make a stand an fight. Others cheat, some save/reload a lot.

Just try an find something u can do urself, takes time but its better than cheating :alien2:

Take in a squad of crap guys. Use six as cannon fodder. Use the fastest and strongest to run in and pick up the object.

Done :tank:

Unfortunately, I didn't have many crap guys to spare, so I lost all my good guys and went on with... a rubbish squad to say the least and had to reload a bit :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I did manage the retribution mission through overwhelming use of firepower. I used 3 guys in enhanced heavy armour armed with double barreled machine guns and 4 guys with accuracy international sniper rifle. They took out nearly everybody in that came to them in less than two seconds. Then moved one heavy guy up while sniper picked the key and retreated. Just make sure you take out mind controling aliens first....

• 3 years later...