2nd Dreamland mission

ShadowBlade

YEEEEEEEEE GODS, if u can do it get it done quick. As for the biomass going OVER the base before u done mission i dunno m8, i guess it might still be there.

Last time i did a base mission in biomass there was a single building to enter the base with, but once i captured it it got destroyed instantly. :hmmm:

LOL maybe u should join me in playing on the hard mode setting, i restarted after going too far too fast on easy and of the 1st 7 troopers u see in the game only Malcom is alive an thats cause he got injured for 8 days, he got KOed in 1 mission like 11 times or something stupid. ???

Also on hard if u mess up an don't wanna do the save/reload thing u have to live with the reaction. Makes u plan ahead that bit more really :rolleyes:

Unfortunately no amount of planning ahead stops you from being wiped out in the first ten seconds of a mission due to facing superior Reticulans numbers and weapons.

After just scraping through the Russian missionI found myself no longer able to attack alien bases or infiltrate downed UFO's, as my armour and weapons are no longer a match for the aliens. Even the Transgenant missions are iffy as the Morelmen are starting to use the alien rocket launcher.

I have decided to start a new game on easy setting in Europe, I was playing with the default profile. I am hoping my experience so far will lead to a better research strategy the will leave me competative even after the Russian mission.

You need to get as many microslug weapons for your use as possible, they are highly effective.

After Russian mission, I had to deal with 4 base attacks at once, not to mention snagging a planter to kill the biomass that was steadily encroaching on my bases.

The aliens probably start considering you a "threat" once you kick their butts in two dreamland locations...

• 2 weeks later...