names for the organisation

Alan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELF . or EDF are GREAT ... And that Phoenix Idea wonderfull :blink:

I prffer E.D.F. ---- It sounds like IDF - Israely Def. Force - I am a big admirer of Israeli Air Force ...

E.D.F. - I preffer names with defense force in them - because it is not lowering the morale of all survivors by mentioning that EARTH was completely DESTROYED - they know it anyway but it could affect them - MHO

Umm well I was under the impression that the survivors were protected in underground bunkers of some kind, and so they're not going to be any old idiots. SO they're not going to be a small group of rag-tag soldiers, they're gonna be some really, really rich people/ important government-type people.

From what it sounds like only the important survived, presidents Generals etc, this also means U survived an r now choosen to lead this group.

But, this is a guess now, i think each time u clear away an area of biomass or liberate a town/city then new recuits come from them in form of survivors.

I could be wrong but i am jsut thinking aloud.

As for names umm.

GUN - Global United nations - this was an old clan i formed for an old unreal tournament mod some years ago. but then i take it not all the nations will have survived intact this attack so kinda defeats it.

Can't really think of any good 1's, u've all taken them alrdy lol