Question about Bio Armor - spoiler

mente

Hi.

I've read some posts about the Russian base mission - RBM, and i've completed it twice (use long range heavy weapons, lots of them in phase 1, and don't try to kill all the aliens in phase 2, just get the suitcase).

The thing is, more important than the mission itself, are its implications: after that mission i've found it's almost impossible to kill any Reticulans in later missions. So here's my advice: don't play the RBM, unless you have no option, because the game will become much harder. The Reticulans will start using Bio Armor (green), and very very powerful weapons.

So, my problem is what should i do to get Bio Armor (i need it for research) if i can't win any mission after the RBM. Am i doing something wrong?

You aren't doing anything wrong.

To get the bioarmor, you must stun an alien who has the armor. You can tell when they are stunned when they are on the ground and their shields are still on. Then, just clear the UFO like normal.

To beat those aliens with the MiCrO SLGs of DOOM!!!!11111oneoneone!!!!111

You just have to use tactics. For instance, toss a grenade around the corner if you suspect there is an alien there. Use snipers to take out aliens from long range, Rush em with MP7s. (MP7s, with flamethrowers and Neosteads are the best close range weapons available.) Use rockets if you have to. And if you are having trouble penetrating their armor, use miniguns/DB machine guns fitted onto heavy armor. Nothing can survive those weapons with the exception of the 'end game bosses'

I think i meet an alien who survived the minigun. it was something like:"hey, that f##### bas#### survived my minigun. Guys, get over here."*five men with minigun walks up behind him and opens fire* SPLAT

i was quite pist when i saw that the bas#### survived