#21 SerAris

new
SerAris

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 January 2004 - 09:40 PM

If you read your autopsy reports carefully, you will see that some TGs are immune or vulnerable to this or that attack.  This helps you kill them quicker and/or not wasting ammo and taking more damage.  Shooting the car crabs with plasma weapons actually increases the crab's battery power.

So, I think it pays to research all the TG's

When I first read the thread, I wondered why I hadn't run into auto-psi ops.  Then I got it.  What a difference a letter makes.   :blink:   Silly me.

#22 Obi-Mark

new
Obi-Mark

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 02:45 PM

By the way has anyone seen trasher and the last transgenant that comes as one of the prerequisites (misspelled, I know) for transgenanat theory? I've beem playing game for a very long time, but haven't encountered those last two transgenants. I know one is waiting for me in the moon mission, but the other?

#23 Exe22

new
Exe22

Sergeant

• Fan Fiction
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 03:33 PM

you dosnt need all the transgenants to research the theory, onlly six or seven
They told me to get a life,
but i couldn't find anywhere to download one...

all hail the inventor of quiksave

slaughter,what are you doing here?no, put that shotgun down, i havent been spamming. step pack or i will push enter,i swear il d...boom

#24 Zombie

new
Zombie

Mr. Grognard of X-COM

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:22 AM

Old topic, but...

I have the Transgenant Theory research topic available now for a while but I decided against researching it for some reason. Anyhow, I ran out of decent topics so all I had left were a few autopsies. Wouldn't you know it, but the more autopsies you research, the faster you can complete the Transgenant Theory. :)

Right now I have a bunch of aliens left to research but the time left on the theory is something like 3 days or so. That isn't so bad. :P

- Zombie

My X-COM Patch Kit For UFO Defense | Emergency XCOM Meeting spoof on YouTube

JellyfishGreen said:

Zombie: Empirical data's your only man, when formulating a research plan.
A soldier's death is never in vain if it makes the formula more plain.
A few dozen make a better case for refining that third decimal place.
They call me Zombie because I don't sleep, as I slowly struggle to climb this heap,
of corpses, data points, and trials, but from the top - I'll see for miles!

#25 Azrael Strife

new
Azrael Strife

Captain

• Site Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,513 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:52 PM

Hmmm, I getting an itch to play UFO AM, I never got around to finish it, the patch hadn't come out at that time and I couldn't use the collapsible turrets, so I was getting wasted by the rocket spitters :P
Can't say the same about AS, I just cannot play that again! I beat it but it's neverending!
I should also find my AL saved games to beat that one too...
Posted Image

#26 FG-42

new
FG-42

Vodka, matryoshka, balalaika is the first three steps on the way

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Ugh, sorry for possible off-topic, but this transgenant theory makes me confused for one reason. In it's additional requirements I've spotted such entities like "Trasher autopsy" and "Tanglefoot autopsy". But I've never seen them in action, although I've played the Game (UFO AM) multiple times from start till end in two different versions (1.1 english and buggy 1.2a russian). What's this beasts looks like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users