Help Me Plz

YoBra

When you've extracted the contents of gamedata.vfs you'll just have to experiment, i dont think anyone has done what you want before. Copy the files you need to change to a new directory (use the same directory structure) and edit them there. Then use vfstool to import your modified files. Oh, And make backups of everything. Perhaps its easier to make alpine plugins, i dont know.

Have look in the mods forum aswell.

• 2 weeks later...

To change the starting position you have to edit one of the baseownership files ('baseownership.txt' for USA, 'baseownership_as.txt' for asian and 'baseownership_eu.txt' for the european start positions.) In these files all bases are listed with a "H" for bases in your posession and "A" for bases not in your posession.

I have not yet found out how to set one of your starting bases as a engineering base. When I changed the starting location all the bases were military. (in stead of one engineering and one military)

It is also possible to add a new base (via 'listofbase.txt'), but then you have to change the borders as well ('bordersdata60.txt' = lot of work)