The Logoloth

LT Mor

Have yon noticed that in the game logo and even in this form the F-15 fighter jet is displayed but is not taking part in the game.

Only the Mig 29, Euro fighter and F 18.

And why the alians always naked ( like E.T. or in Stargate the small greys).

the dont need clothes ?

If we are complaining about the fighters, I might add that I doubt that the Eurofighter project will have got off the ground by next May. It is heavily behind schedule and over budget, and defence is not a high priority for the EU. Also, we are probably several decades away from a proper common European defence policy that will be necessary for the Eurofighters to be deployed across the continent. One would actually expect a mixture of British, French and American fighters.

Only in the European part....If u look it at it the russians spend a lot less money on the devalopment but more tims....this make sthere planes almost the best...the mig 29 once created was the best in the world...no american plane could mach it...even if they clamed they did

they new ones have come out and our in stoock i have seen it in person its wibgs are fowerd...this allows it to menouver some of the hardest moves with ease..... with out to much Gforce on the piolet

and can some one tell me what planes does england have.....and france...i know of world war 2 planes they have but none of todays ones

and those alinas have souts on...tose old greys u get have scientest suits...u can take them off so they look evan worse...but Slaughter said it wasnt a good idea

Sorry, I should have made it clear that I meant the military aircraft found in EU countries.

The British mostly use Harrier jump jets, Tornado fighter/bombers, and Jaguar fighter/bombers (a joint Anglo/French project). The vertical takeoff capability of the Harriers means that they are often assigned as fighter/bombers to aircraft carriers. An improved version of the Harrier was exported to the USA and is used to support the activities of the US Marines.

As well as the Jaguars, the French mostly use Mirage ground attack fighters.

The Americans have a variety of aircraft stationed in Britain and Germany and many of the American long range bombers used in the invasion of Iraq were operating from bases in the UK.

The Eurofighters are intended to replace the ageing multi-purpose fighters used by EU countries. The problem is that the EU has 15 members, each with its own agenda and another 10 due to join on May 1, and it is impossible to get 25 seperate countries to agree on anything. The long development time means that the Eurofighters are already outclassed by the latest Russian and American fighters.

When you rescue the two greys, it is best to leave their armour alone. It dissapears from your inventory if you take it off, and they are unable to wear armour designed for humans. Happily, their armour seems to be as good as Bio-armour.