Retrubition Mission

cfx

Hi,

I was in the middle of the Retribution mission when I accidentally end the mission. Now how can I / or is it possible that a new ret. mission will be available? Or do I have to restart the game? *grrr*

FYI the save games are either too far away from the mission or after I fail it... :blink:

Cheers

no worries there m8, a new ship will land in no time , and youll get the swame message as before saying you shuld capture this ship to help us with our research blah blah blah!!!.

How do i know?

because my first attempt, i got seriously creamed on it, so from now on i wont touch it till im much, much ,much higher level :blink:

• 4 months later...

Hi Gang

well this is the closest message to what I am looking for

I got the ship mission, major battle out side ship, get in and close house

where or what am I looking for ?

the WHITE pointer show a white lined area, with a number of spinning floating boxes, with 2 more boxes hanging in mid air ??????

I have sweept the ship 3 times, planting troops in each corner to be sure I havn't missed an area, so all the Aliens are dead

any ideas, what am I suppost to pick up (can't pick up something on the ground if it is floating in the air ?)

HARD_Sarge

LOL

yes I tried to pick up the boxes that were floating, I even tried to shoot them down

so there

but, I also went back and did a square by square search and I found the box

(strange it wasn't on the map, maybe a glitch in the grahic's)

I had searched most of it the first time though, this time I lined up all 7 troops in a row with in the box, and then checked them, then moved then down a row until I found it

thanks for the tip :blink:

HARD_Sarge