mp7 overpowered?

pvc

is it just me or is the mp7 just way overpowered?

i equiped my medic with it (malcom) and at about level 6 or so, i could easily solo most maps with him and the mp7 (herioc handguns and very good aliens i think).

i've taken out 3 reticulans at once (all with line of fire on me) whitout losing more then1/3 health, only 2 greys managed to get a shot of, while some other soldier with a rifle usualy has trouble taking out even one grey head on...

and why i the range on burst fire higher then the aimed shot?

grreetz,

-PvC

Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing myself. When cleaning out bases/ufos i send 3-4 with MP7 and heroic/super-heroic in both alien- and handgunskill. Clean house every time. But then again, MP7 is a weapon you usually get a good way into the game so you get to try out other weapons before the MP7. It lacks range though, so a MP7-only squad is not the way to go on all missions. Nevertheless one powerful gun.

Z.

Yeah the aimed values are obviously reversed. Ever seen a weapon with more range in burst mode than aimed. :withstupid:

<PLUG>

See the glossary values for all weapons at: https://www.freewebs.com/quasarstrider/

</PLUG>

But I love that weapon! The game is pretty hard already, making it much harder could make the difficulty level insane. They should not fix that until they get the heavy armor with 20kg when playing like it is supposed to instead of 40kg.

I also think the Gatling Gun and Double Barrel Machine gun ammo should be lighter. 17kg for a box of ammo? Like ouch.

- In loving memory of the Fallout 2 Vindicator minigun.