Getting mine tommorow

Nerocz

I'm getting my copy tommorow YAY!!!!! :withstupid::D

I'll be getting a normal version, however from place I ordered it thay also put in special cd with some tailers, pictures, music and some patch , which chnges the strating location choices and posters and billboards around the city. I'll keep you informed what is on the the disk, if there's something usefull or just NICE ;) .

I am from Czech Republic. I think that developers felt like they needed to give something special to "their people". But what I'm getting is just usual version like the one you can get in UK, but it contains a special CD. However there is also special edition with some goodies like a poster and sunglasses and so on....

OK, today finally I got my copy. The "problem" is that the online shop sent me and billed me for two copies, so I need to sort that out soon. About the extra bonus disc, its really nice. Among the patch for czech version of the game, which none of you will be able to install and is completely useless to you, there are many other extras there, but you cannot say they are some rare stuff. there are 62 concept art picture in nice resolution, including posters, ufos, aliens, soldiers... . There are two samples of music from the geosphere. There are photos of making the intro and outro movies and from altars office. The last stuff there is the two trailers released for E3 and ECTS. Thats all, but I must say that some concepts are reaaaly nice :withstupid: . Maybe I oculd send some to Slaughter, but I don't know about the copyright....

Happy? I love it!!!! The one problem is I have oooold computer, some 700 PIII, 256 MB RAM and Geforce 2 GTS. After swithing all of the goodies the engine offers I'm getting perfect playable framerate. I didn't progress in it yet, becuase during my first mission the whole computer froze and after I started it again I finished a mission and....the game crashes back at geopshere. Nevermind, I'm used to this from betatesting some games and online RPGs, you just gotta keep on trying. If you give me ftp server I can send the pictures to hten send me an e-mail or PM.