About weapon looting

Narog

When I had finished a two-part capture-the-base mission a H&K G36 was in the list of weapons that I would bring back to base, however it wasn't available when I got back to the geosphere. I want to know if it was a bug or if the squad members can't carry all loot in the list back to the chopper if they are too few (I only had two squad members at the time).

If it is a feature, how do I force the squad members to pick certain weapons from the list?

If it is a bug, how do I solve it?

BTW, I just installed 1.1a over a fresh install of UFO and I hadn't seen this problem before the upgrade...

I'm pretty sure that this is correct.

The guns won't become available until your chopper returns to a base.

Also, when you get back to the base you team will automaticaly re-equip so they are carrying exactly what they had when they left the base last time.

This is great for restocking ammo, but bloody annoying if you changed guns whilst on the chopper, bacause it all gets changed back.

This had me confused for quite a while

I even let timer on for a full game day just to see if there was some kind of delay in the weapon transport but the G36 still wasn't there.

Edit:

I reverted back to an older savegame and redid that mission and this time I got the G36. Hmm.. Just glad I finally got it I guess. :rolleyes: