Some Basic Questions

Brianrts

Some stupid questions

1. I have noticed that when I pause the game to remove a grenade or something from the troppers hands and put back a shotgun or some other weapon. once I toggle back to real time it never gets done.. what am I doing wrong? maybe because im in the middle of a waypoint move?

2. Is there a way to turn off the tropper speach whenever you click on one or it finishs a move? it gets annoying after a while

3. Does anyone else think the walk speed is too slow? it seems like it takes forever to get anywhere in these missions?

4. I have been ignoring some of the lower severity alerts on the geoscape.. is it normal for them to get delgated after a while? I get messages saying mission failed/won when I havent delgated that site.

Thanks

1. Changing inventory stuff does not happen instantly, it joins the queue of actions for that character. Some real time need to pass for stuff to be changed.

2. You can turn off speech entirely using the config programme, I don't think there's a way to change individual sections of speech.

3. Walk speed is slow, particularly for slow characters. Build up the speed skill or turn onto the maximum speed settings to speed things up. That or run.

4. All missions you don't accept are delegated after a while, a crappy team of CeO troops takes the mission instead, they are all right to start with but later in the game they get slaughtered.