Directors Cut - What does it do?

KronosUK

Indeed. I've blown up some nice bits of brickwork and done my own fly-by Matrix-style to see my men in action and bits of debris flying through the air from every angle.

Moreover, the directors cut thing keeps doing it on every alien, thus I turned it off for almost every reason it comes on under the options menu.

I imagine when I don't have to be repulsed by the grotesqueness of the Transgenants any more then I won;t mind the odd close-up :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I just think the rotation after the zoom should be a bit slower. I usually zoom on aliens anyway just to see which weapon they have so I can kill the ones with nasty weapons first.

For example: if he carries an Alien Laser Pistol I leave him alone unless I have something better to kill. If he is carrying an Alien Microslug Accelerator I kill him with extreme prejudice. :withstupid:

You mean you don't try talking them down from their psychotic rage? It's not like they have a choice - they were fooled by false advertising...

"'Become a hideously transformed mutant' they said. 'You'll be the centre of attention for many a fine young lady' they said..." :withstupid: