how do you pick up live aliens???

headprop

I can't pick up the stunned aliens. I know you have to have both hands free, but I can't get anyone to move onto the alien, they just want to shot it but can't cos they have no gun. It means that I have to complete the whole mission to get a live one, and it can be hard.

My work around for picking up aliens is to set a walk waypoint the direct other side of the alien. then start time and stop it just as your soldier is ontop of the alien. then cancel his orders and tell him to pick up the alien.

I think I may have crashed the game by doing this but not cancelling the walk order so what I essentially did was made my man walk across the body, then queued him to pick the alien corpse up, but on the other side of the body where it didn't exist. Hence crash.

Very Easy

Just hit M on the keyboard for MOVE and then it will let you selsct Alien as a target for walk and not attack. Same way you do attacking with Grandes. Just hit A on the Keyboard and it will change into Targeting icon then select where you want to throw it

Macio