Apocalypse Fiction

The Veteran

Everyone here who came over from the old XTC site will remember our dearly departed Apocalypse fanfic but since the almighty move to greener pastures and whatnot we've seen nothing of this beast of a storyline.

Anyhow now that I finally get around to trying to do something about it I discover that departed is most definitely an accurate description for our ficticious freind as the old forums, as some of you may know, seem to have wandered off and consquently got lost somewhere. Taking with them, the Apocalypse fanfic...

But! Do not despair my fine flock of fanatic ficcers! For I have retained a fully edited version of the fic which is 114 posts in length. Now the problem we do have here and by the use of the word we I am involving all of you out there in Fanfic land, is that I don't know what to do with this fic.

What I want from you is a solution to the problem. So what do I do? I could just post the whole fic in as a new topic in the fanfic section, or I could not. I honestly don't see any other options available but the first isn't that great so I'm hoping someone else can think of something.

So come on everybody! This is real news for once and something that concerns almost every one of you! You don't even have to search the forums for it! So scroll down now... And press Comment! Go on! Do it now!

In a word? Yes... It's 114 posts long and I don't know how to get it back up on the site without reposting every post again... For the office people here that comes to just over 104 pages of size 14 text...

Greg, Cold Apple Pie, Alan, The Veteran, Carlos the Jackal, tftd fan, Ki-tat Chung, Doc France, Warlord, Ego Terrorist, Tammy

These are the eleven writers who worked on the fic. All of them are now here excpet Greg who had only one post and can easily be accounted for. Of course we have no Warlord but the rest of us are here.

Is there any way we can rewrite the fic? Given that I have what has to be written and who by...

Hello. :)

Veteran is right. 114 posts (therefore having to be defined into chapters) is too much to put in the FanFic Section. I suggest asking Pete, as he's always full of bright ideas :)

And on a note of fanfiction, Mr Howell's revised Chapter 1, and new Chapter 2 are up for your reading pleasure :(

I wouldn't bother greeting him if I were you Ki-tat. I don't think w'll be seeing him again for a long time!!! :) The clue there is glaringly obvious but just in case I use the letters P and I... In no particular order of course... :)

Now stop spamming in here and go check out the news!