Research Bug

ZwergNase

i've got the german version (1.1a).

i want to research the alien power cells (the red ones , don't know what they are called in the english version)but in the field for the requirements it says that i dont have them in stock , although i've got plenty of them.

system:

nforce2-400 Mobo

XP 2000+

win98

512 MB Ram

Geforce3 Ti200

creative live! player 5.1

Ok, I wrote shit! :laugh: Got the same problem. Lot of this "alien power cells" but not allowed to develop the human version. I hope this won't stop me from researching/developing other plasma technology (But i'm afraid :P).

Is it just a german version bug ? Anyone who can help ? ???

Hoffe ich schreib da keinen Scheiß1
LOL! :laugh:

Teh alien power cell bug can only be fixed by patching the game and restarting. It doesn't affect your current game even when patched, and won't prevent you from researching other stuff.

There are a few more bugs in the research/dev tree such as manufacturing plasma rifles gives you a plasma shotgun and vice-versa.

Also, there is a readme.txt addendum to teh manual in the installation folder on your machine on how to operate the foldable guns late on in the game. Hope this helps :P

Hhmmm... I still have proplems whit power shells iven I installed 1.1a and restarted game... I iven delete my old "game" manualy from folders and stardet new game after that but no help...

Well... I thnk I need to go for last possiple thing I havent try if there is no other help: Reinstal whole game whit patch :alien2:

"thinking to go ballistic whit my G11" :laugh: