Stuck in 1024x768

EASyLIFE

Bought the game today! :laugh:

Installed,and it runs fine no problems,and im on Win XP.

I cant however enable 1280x1024,for some reason i only have the choice of 1024x768 and given thatim on a 19" Monitor everything looks BIG,i was hoping to use 1280x1024 after reading the FAQ as i dont like 1024x768.

I read in the FAQ that the game does support 1280x1024 and my PC is up to the Job:

AMD 2200xp

768Mb DDR333

GF 4 TI 4600

I looked in the config.cfg and the settings for resolution are not in there.

The setting for resolution is also not in the options menu's within the game.

I take it i need to enable 1280x1024 via the game's "launcher" but the only option i have is 1024x768 for some reason.

Im running all the latest drivers for my PC too.

Does the game support 1280x1024?

If so how do i enable it?

Thanks in advance!

1024x768 only? not to worry no big deal :laugh:

I decided to add 4x Anti Alaising and 8x Anisotropic filtering and turned my D3D settings up high.

The result is very nice,it's smooth as silk to run,no performance issues what so ever,and i particulary like the smooth and fluid animation on the units you controll.

That was somthing i was hopefull of "good animation" and im glad to say it's got it.

Having fun? Yes actually :P

I only got it home around an hour ago (im in the UK),and have been fiddling with settings,so i have only just finished doing the tutorial.

Allready im having fun and looking forward to get deeper into the game,so far im both impressed and happy.

Controlling the game is easy as pie,but i do play a lot of Warcraft 3 so im kind of used to it.

I also like the equipment screens and ..... ah i will shut up now lol , you get the idea.

Oh and thanks for the welcome!

Laters!