Translation in other language ( French )

Jiluc

The game will be translated to many languages. We are not sure which yet. Keep visiting this site, and I'll post it in the news as soon as the publisher tell us. I think it will be translated to French.

Edit: And welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here :laugh:

That's the spirit! :P There's sadly not too much activity in the forum these days, but that will change as release gets near. And we will probably have another developer chat in a few months. As well as the release of the "official" Aftermath video. And the demo as game release gets near. So there are many things to look forwards to :laugh:.

France is one of interesting markets, so I hope we will have French version, but it's up to our publisher - Cenega Publishing. We have to discuss that matter. BTW: If you can visit E3, you can play UFO:AM!

• 1 month later...

Skipping past the vids.... Hope it comes out in Spain (tho obviously i dont need it for the languige issue) its always cooler when you can comment the games you play with ppl around. but if it gets translated (will just takes time) like Civ 3 was..... www.amazon.com is the way to go, just get an english version, even if you dont understand english all that well it does 2 things 1) lets you play the game while hearing/seeing all the sounds/text as it was ment to and 2) it gets you a bit better at english (heck i learned english mostly on comp games before i moved there for a few years...)

F3 (Fqubed or F^3)

PS if anyone in europe needs a translation into spanish or from spanish contact me.

• 3 weeks later...

Amazon takes 2 months to deliver games here in Brazil :laugh: Very sad.

And if it`s released in october, it`s no good to me. Since in december i`m moving to France :P Actually January 1st, but still I might miss the delivery and would have to wait for someone to ship to me in France.

Anyone knows how long it takes for games to be delivered to France? (By amazon or any other international website?)

I seriously consider NOT buying the game if it comes in Portuguese-only version here in Brazil. Happened with Stronghold and i didn`t get it. I got Age of Mytholgy though . but that was because i was reckless and didn`t see it. Otherwise I wouldn`t have bought it.

I don`t know why publishers release these ONE LANGUAGE ONLY packages. There should be an option: Either the Language of the country or English.

I strongly believe they are losing market with that.

:laugh:

I`ve got some Dutch friends. :P And a dutch-belgian very close friend (while still being a friend).

But I live in Brazil, am Brazilian/Portuguese/German and in the end i`ll Die speaking at least 8 languages! :P

And dutch is included.

Probably, Portuguese, english, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, and Russian at the very least.

Lol :laugh: "My" girl speaks five already! But i`m getting there! slowly but yeah..

I`m going to beat her by at least 1! :P Her parents speak 7. Both.

Yes yes i agree my mind is somewhat twisted :P But i find that so fun!

Once i was in school, and the teacher called my mom and told her she didn`t know what to do, because there was no such thing as grounding me as i would always find some way to have my fun. Even if it means playing with my own buttons. Heh.