Probably new 1.3 bug!

Aralez

Ok, i think i found a bug in the 1.3 version:

Sometimes, when you try to start a tactical mission, all enemies are friendly, show up at the beginning of a mission and won't move or do anything. (Ok, except screaming and being dead, when shot at :laugh: ) When i restart with an older savegame it will work again.

I did not use any mods during this. My PC-specs didn't change (1.1 and 1.2 worked), so this has to be a bug.

Another bug was probably found here: https://www.ufoaftermath.co.uk/forums/index...view=getnewpost

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:laugh: :dontgetit: ???

I've got the same bug.

Now it's every time I start a mission: I see all enemies right from the beginning, but I can only pick one(transgenant) and move it. But all other aliens are friendly too because that's what's told when I shot at them manually.

It is clear that I've won nearly all missions from the beginning because of that. But I've also tried to continue and kill my alien "friends". In the statistics afterwards it tells me that there were no aliens killed, but my soldiers gain the experience from killing them.

Loading won't help, I've tried several times and this happens now EVERY mission, even when I load to the geoscreen.

What can I do to play normal again??

P4 1,8 GHz / 256 MB RAM / GeForce 3 Ti

UFO:AM v. 1.3 / RB MOD v. 6.0

Best Greetings and thank you,

Peepnut.