Cenega to attend the EGN trade show

Thorondor

As announced in their latest press release, Cenega will be attending this Sept. 1st to Sept. 3rd event in London, where new details about their 2005 lineup will be revealed.

::

Slated for a Q3 2005 release, UFO: Aftershock will be one of the featured titles, so be sure to keep an eye out for future coverage of the show ! :laugh:

Shagpuss, here the text:

Cenega Publishing attends EGN

First chance to see new details for Cenega's 2005 line up

August 6, 2004 - CENEGA PUBLISHING, Prague, Czech Republic - Press Announcement:

Cenega Publishing will be attending the EGN trade show at ExCel (September 1st - 3rd) - stand number 409. We will be revealing new details and new code of our exciting 2005 line-up, as well as conducting meetings with our retail partners, distributors and press attendees.

If you are interested in arranging a meeting with a representative from Cenega and discuss this year's releases and the line-up for the foreseeable future, then please contact the appropriate person below:

UK Sales:

Sonia Khebere - sonia@cenega.co.uk (Tel: 01628 762 712)

Aaron Goddard - aaron@cenega.co.uk (Tel: 01628 762 715)

UK Press:

Brian Faller - brian@cenega.co.uk (Tel: 01628 762 714)

International Sales

Daniela Bohacova - Daniela@cenega.cz (Tel: +420 257 189 548)

Klara Viskova - Claire@cenega.cz (Tel: +420 257 189 548)

International Press:

Natalia Ciula - natalia@cenega.cz (Tel: +420 257 189 522)

Andrea Sladkova - andrea@cenega.cz (Tel: +420 257 189 522)

◊◊◊◊◊

More

◊◊◊◊◊

The games to be featured at the EGN event are:

Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars (release date 4th February 2005)

This 3D cartoon turn based action strategy game is going to be the next big party title! - Already receiving rave reviews from the early code that has been shown - this game should worry a few invertebrates!

Boasting an in-depth single player mission based game and a whole host of multiplayer modes, Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars has more then enough gameplay to keep even the most fickle of gamers coming back for more.

Ever want to find out how much damage a monkey with a nuke can really do?

Developed by: Mithis Entertainment

The Roots (release date 28th February 2005)

An epic RPG game heavily influenced by classic games from the Far East. You take on the role of Yan, Guardian of the Tree of Life, one of a number of magical trees that have ensured pace and harmony through out the land of Lorath. But this magical tree starts to die, so you set out on a journey to find the cause of this crisis.

On the way you will travel through many different landscapes and meet new allies and face many dangers as you become embroiled in an ancient battle between good and evil.

The fate of the land rests on your shoulders.

Developed by: Tannhauser Gate

UFO: Aftershock (release date Q3 2005)

Following on from the successful UFO: Aftermath released at the end of 2003, this new title picks up from one of the endings seen in the first title.

Having agreed to work with the Aliens in creating a huge living organism out of the Earth - the lucky few are taken to a huge orbiting habitation, while those not so fortunate are left on the surface of the Earth to fend for themselves.

But something goes wrong - the alien scientist disappear - and after taking control of the orbiting station it is up to you to go back to Earth and discover the fate of the planet, and reclaim it.

Developed by: Altar Interactive

◊◊◊◊◊

More

◊◊◊◊◊

El Matador (Release date Q3 2005)

A new title from Cenega Publishing puts you into the shows of a DEA Special Agent sent to South America to hunt down the leaders of a deadly crime syndicate - the Narcomafia, who are responsible for the death of your brother.

This 3rd person strategy action game takes you on a journey through many different environments found in the South and Central American regions. You will not be alone on your journey; you will be able to work with other agents and local people through the game, helping you to even the odds against the Narcomafia.

As you progress through the game an intricate story line starts to unfold before you, which takes you on a complicated path full of twist, turns and unexpected events until you come face to face with your brother's killer.

Developed by: Plastic Reality Technologies

Also being shown at the EGN event is the final build of Shade: Wrath of Angels (release date: 1st October 2004), the horror action adventure title from Black Element Software that throws you into the middle of battle between good and evil that has raged for millennia. If you fall, mankind falls with you.

For further information:

Natalia Ciula

International PR

E: natalia@cenega.cz

About: CENEGA PUBLISHING

CENEGA PUBLISHING, as a leading world publisher, is dedicated to sourcing quality games for PC and console formats with a focus towards Central European, as well as worldwide, developers. Main office of operations is centralized in Prague, Czech Republic. Its satellite offices are based in the UK, Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary.

For more information on CENEGA PUBLISHING and its products visit www.cenega.com

◊◊◊◊◊

www.cenega.com

◊◊◊◊◊

If it weren't almost 200 miles away I might be tempted to give it a visit.

August 6, 2004 - CENEGA PUBLISHING, Prague, Czech Republic - Press Announcement:

Cenega Publishing will be attending the EGN trade show at ExCel (September 1st - 3rd) - stand number 409. We will be revealing new details and new code of our exciting 2005 line-up, as well as conducting meetings with our retail partners, distributors and press attendees.

If you are interested in arranging a meeting with a representative from Cenega and discuss this year's releases and the line-up for the foreseeable future, then please contact the appropriate person below:

It's also on a Wed/Thurs/Fri, so that makes it twice as awkward to go...

Ok heres my thoughts.

I can get there, it should be pretty straight forward, I would say it would take me about a hour and a half.

I haven't got a digital camera, but I can borrow one off me sister.

It says that the EGN is Trade only, so I will need something to get me in. I could register as Press? Although it does say they assess applications and issue passes to those meeting the registration requirements.

Slaughter what sort of pass would you obtain from Cenega?

What would you require of me?

Could we maybe get a good list of things people want to know about Aftershock that I could take with me?

If anyone else has got anything to add please let me know! :laugh:

Oh yeah I almost forgot.

:likepie:

Well, at E3 Mike had a press pass, so that was no problem. What it will require of you to get in there I do not know, but I will contact Cenega and find out. I'll probably have to contact the show to find out. I'll not get in touch with Cenega until after the weekend though.

As for questions, I'll ask people to come with theirs, and I'll send with you some of my own.

U can be sure they will get bored of the same old questions all day long for 3 days running, I am goin to win them over by asking them some truly amazing questions.

But, on a serious point, should we start a new thread for people to post their questions that would like to be answered?