UFO: Aftershock baby!

Slaughter

Please: More infos, more infos !!! Will we see vehicles ? Will we see flying units ? Will Tammy be mentioned in the credits? Will there be pics of kitties in the background ? ;)

(Note to myself: Don't eat Cocos-Rum-sticks and write posts at the same time) ;)

"Global strategy - tactical missions and strategic game on the globe

Sequel for successful UFO: Aftermath

New amazing technologies and items for development

New enemies and allies

Source management, Base management

Improved SAS system and RPG system

Strong story

...and many other new features"

Base Management, they sure have listened...... now its the long wait.........

All I can say is Blinage. That trailer looks mighty cool. I hope that Altar corrects the mistakes that they made with Aftermath 1.

Speaking of which, Slaughter could you possibly get on the horn with Altar and inquire as to wether the improved SAS system allows more than one chopper (squad) to be used? And wether we'll have more than one interceptor to choose from (Not just a basic earth tech interceptor, but a hybrid and later fully developed one later?)

Those were my two main problems with aftermath 1. Well, that in the lack of 1.3 deathscreams.

New UFO....coming 2005!!!! Oh no, we know that kind of promisses,

www.ufo-aftershock.com isn't up already, but we got a cool trailer.

Saw enemy humans, with some weird DNA that is, the one with the gasmask looked like the soldier I have seen in a magazine from S.T.A.L.K.E.R, there was also a spiderlike creature, and the spiked floating balls you have in aftermath (what were they called). A human Psyker, a mussle guy, looks like there has been messed with the humans to create different units.

We X-COM fans have nothing to complain really, we have the UFO games, the ever evolving Laser Squad Nemesis, everything we want....exept X-COM.

If Altar gives us all the features that we want most along with making everything modable, then all Altar has to do is deliver a working model editor and a nice collection of modding tools on the game CD when it ships, then we will all be in heaven.

Altar needs to ship the game ready to be modded, and then I believe that there will be positive aftershocks felt around the world.

i think all the fanes made it work...if not for our support...this would never would of hapend i say thank you to all those who still love the game...and to the moders who cept us playing and going to the forems over and over again

Kewl

that is good to hear ;)

really would like to finish the game (could do it the other way and take over the whole planet, but that loses the joy, as you know that is not the way it is suppost to end)

anybody having trouble with the trailer ?

I have downloaded it twice from 2 differentts spots and get a error when I start the movie, so only get some sound ????

HARD_Sarge

Do you have to change ufoaftermath.co.uk to ufoaftershock.co.uk Slaughter?

Maybe change it to ufo.co.uk so you won't have to change anymore everytime a new game appears, like the X-COM site.

And Hard, I had that too a while ago on my laptop, but I had to install divx and then it worked.