UFO:Alien Invasion demo!

Slaughter

UFO:Alien Invasion demo:

This isn't Aftermath news, but I still think most Aftermath fans will find it interesting. The team behind UFO:Alien Invasion have released a tech demo, and you can get it here. Will get back to you as soon as we have more to report!

ALPine Reblance plugins:

Manus have converted several new parts of the Rebalace 5.5 mod into ALPine plugins. You can read more about it here, and download them in our plugins section. Well done Manus!

Great second game which is similar to X-COM. But anyhow I think it is stupid to release second game which is very similar game to X-COM and still lacks opportinity fire and freely movable camera, hopely these features will be added and lots of more detailed textures. Destructible 3D-environment is nice and almost new feature, becouse you can destroy building walls also.

Well, this game is built on the Quake 2 engine, so you can look far after destructible environments. But the reaction fire and camera stuff may very well be added I believe. They have a long road ahead of them to complete this game...but it is a good start! ;)